Remember, the Princesses only rose AFTER Discord.

So we have the actual founding of Equestria, which is assumedly followed by Discord's takeover at some point and the Equestrians liberation by The Princesses who are... still complete enigmas xD

Everypony, before we go ON AND ON about Luna and Celestia...remember that it IS just a story.

I'm sure that, if the story was anywhere CLOSE to accurate, that flag would be different. They probably just simply used the Equestrian flag for the fact that it WAS about the founding of Equestria. After all, I've seen stage productions of the forming of the U.S. that have flags that I'm VERY sure are inaccurate... ;-)

All right, not too shabby of an episode. Although it wasn't what I expected at all, it still had some heartwarming stuff as well as Pinkie Pie being hilarious.

Also, sorta new song at the end? Anthem, perhaps?

Wendigos are a new creature I guess, or a spirit thing?

Kinda disappointing Discord didn't even get mentioned, but he might just not be from this part of the history. Question is, did he come into the picture before this or afterwards? I'd guess afterwards.

Everypony, before we go ON AND ON about Luna and Celestia...remember that it IS just a story.

Hey, I had to get it out of my system sooner or later.

And maybe this is a good thing! They can now devote an enitre episode to the Princess's backstories! (yeah, yeah, I know it won't happen. A man can dream).

Can't believe I'm about to say this....

THIS ep was a disappointment.

There, I said it.

Nice ending, but all in all, this wasn't one of the FiM team's best efforts.

:sniff: :sniff: :sniff:

Really? Howcome? I thought this had some great moments. Not the best episode, but certainly not bad. What didn't you like?