Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, I wish I'd found this thread earlier!! I'm so freaking tempted to post a picture.. But it's kind of scurry!! X#3

Do it! :evil:

...Well... If Linkhopper wants me to do it, I'll do it C: Just not right now cuz it's kinda 4 am and I don't have any immediate pics of me on my laptop x3

How didn't you know Tales was female? :shock:

well....im relatively new, not as active as i used to be, and an idiot, i also so no sign of a tales gender, so, yeah :!:

and come on, im not THE ONLY one who didnt know........

Was i?

Y U GUYS MAKE ME FEEL SO STOOPID :scream:

well....im relatively new, not as active as i used to be, and an idiot, i also so no sign of a tales gender, so, yeah :!:

and come on, im not THE ONLY one who didnt know........

Was i?

Y U GUYS MAKE ME FEEL SO STOOPID :scream:

Don't feel stupid, she didn't put her gender in her profile. I think you are fair game for either pronoun (or silly ambiguous statements like "insert gender here") if you decide to keep it hidden. The first time I typed "she" I was only 75% certain myself.

On 11/29/2012 at 8:58 PM, WhiteFeather said:
[colour=#008080]/[/colour][colour=#008080]/[/colour][colour=#FFFFFF]Blush[/colour][colour=#FFA07A].[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour] [colour=#FFFFFF]"[/colour][colour=#008080]Fine[/colour], [colour=#FFFFFF]I'll do it[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]...[/colour][colour=#FFFFFF]"[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Lovy, what have you done. ; - ;[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]©[/colour][colour=#000000]Lovin'Moonlight[/colour][colour=#008080] [[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] owns my face and all my accesories[/colour][colour=#008080]. ] BL[/colour]

Dawww

Okay, so this is the EXACT face I have when browsing Canterlot XD

post-5398-0-76263400-1354318587_thumb.jp

Archived