Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You goober! At least smile and look at the camera!! You're not bad looking C:

what's a goober? sounds mildly insulting.

but uh, no. i dont smile for pictures. i dont like cameras and i dont have too much to be happy about anyways.

what's a goober? sounds mildly insulting.

but uh, no. i dont smile for pictures. i dont like cameras and i dont have too much to be happy about anyways.

Its really not supposed to be insulting!! D: It's just supposed to be a silly term.

Well.. Everybody has good and bad parts in their lives, some reasons to smile and some reasons to frown. Im sure you have SOME reason to be happy Shy :3 Besides, you have a cute face!

Its really not supposed to be insulting!! D: It's just supposed to be a silly term.

Well.. Everybody has good and bad parts in their lives, some reasons to smile and some reasons to frown. Im sure you have SOME reason to be happy Shy :3 Besides, you have a cute face!

cant say i agree to the cute face part (seeing as i wish i were a girl) but thank you.

I was thinking of posting in here, but wasn't sure.... Eh, what the heck.

post-5443-0-99735100-1356609839_thumb.jp

This is me and a friend of mine at prom last year.

I'm the guy. xD

dude you are stunning

cant say i agree to the cute face part (seeing as i wish i were a girl) but thank you.

dude you are stunning

Awh, well.. I still think that you do ^^

...I'm seriously debating whether or not to post... xD

430076_2727347390323_1058978646_n.jpg

In all seriousness, I'm the dude with the stubble. This was taken during my trip to Paris with the family before I was shipped to Texas for BMT, some time in March.

Not the best photo of me. It's kind of old and there's a BUNCH of people in there, not to mention it's only a picture of one of my feet.

In all seriousness, I'm the dude with the stubble. This was taken during my trip to Paris with the family before I was shipped to Texas for BMT, some time in March.

Not the best photo of me. It's kind of old and there's a BUNCH of people in there, not to mention it's only a picture of one of my feet.

very nice

Archived