Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in Seattle recently, and had the chance to make a pilgrimage to the Hasbro building housing "Wizards of the Coast", and most especially the 4th floor lobby that contains a sculpture of an iconic Magic: the Gathering card.

I'm the guy on the left:

DSCN0795_zps4bd6fb1e.jpgDSCN0797_zpsf9d1c159.jpg

I was in Seattle recently, and had the chance to make a pilgrimage to the Hasbro building housing "Wizards of the Coast", and most especially the 4th floor lobby that contains a sculpture of an iconic Magic: the Gathering card.

I'm the guy on the left:

What a lovely beard you have!

Well! What a cutie patootie!

Well thanks! :3c

I'm the guy on the left:

Are you sure you aren't the one on the right? This totally screws with my perception of you being an epic physics dragon.

I'm the guy on the left:

Obvious dragon jokes aside, you look exactly the way I pictured you in my head. Scary. :I

Thank you all!

Are you sure you aren't the one on the right? This totally screws with my perception of you being an epic physics dragon.

At best, a physics fox. One of the physics dragon prerequisites is the ability to tutor students through Electricity and Magnetism. Another is losing the fear of non-spherical/non-infinite plane objects. I fall short of those requirement. The fox looks cool until you put it next to a dragon...

A quick update (that nobody cared for!) on App's life. Aw yiss.

tumblr_mjsfzbFJLU1rsrwrmo1_500.jpg

Sorry for the really blurry picture, but I was working at my brother's place of employment the other day, and it was great!

Worked at the chef's table, and everyone kept trying to feed me..!

I also learned a bunch of really nifty recipes! uvu

I would be the lady in white. :u

tumblr_mho4vbyXwx1rgoo80o1_1280.jpg

I was trying to be melodramatic but

didn't work very well

AND! My now new blue hair :3

THAT'S AWESOME!! I thought about dying mine blue, but all of my friends were like "Don't do it!!"and I was like "I'm gonna do it!!" and then they were like "Don't do it!!" and I was like "I'm gonna do it!!" and then they were like "Don't do it!!" and I was like "I'm gonna do it!!" and then they were like "Don't do it!!" and I was like "I'm gonna do it!!" and then they were like "Don't do it!!" and then I was like, "Okay, I won't do it!!"

Archived