Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@River

You are one of the only two asian girls that I know are bonies.

Awesome...

Are you ready for moar Asians!?!?

xfPlKMb.jpg

Recent photo that I wanted to share. Two days after the movie got out. Blurry because it was my mum's phone! D:

Big black box because that's my sis! Ya know, can't have dem lurkers. >.>

Warning: Mapex and Fender (accidental) pulg-ins!

580682_546875732022052_1515023810_n_zpsc89391a8.jpg

My hair was doing bad things that day. Also, this was a little while ago. I'll get a newer one up soon.

I sound like a racist and a sexist... ;__;

I don't think those are the terms you're looking for, especially given the heavy gravity of their meanings. I would try for something like "I am surprised that you're outside of my self-imposed stereotype for a pony fan."

Back to your scheduled thread programming!

You'd be surprised, actually. Though I'm not sure of the approximate amount of female asian bronies, I do know there are quite a few of us out there. ^^

You'd be surprised, actually. Though I'm not sure of the approximate amount of female asian bronies, I do know there are quite a few of us out there. ^^

We all know the Western ones the most, but Asian ones I can't tell till today as there wasn't any conventions or meet-ups in our news as told by Equestria Daily.

We don't usually have meet ups, and when there are conventions and stuff, they're usually in the Western countries, so of course you wouldn't have a lot of Asians there xD

Edit your post. The button is hard to see at first, go to the part where there are Quotes, hover your mouse and you'll find the "Edit" button. You already got 50+ post and you should know that by now, that's what forums are. ;)

Edit your post. The button is hard to see at first, go to the part where there are Quotes, hover your mouse and you'll find the "Edit" button. You already got 50+ post and you should know that by now, that's what forums are. ;)

-was pulling your leg- I know how to silly :D

Careful there, this is not Facebook. You're wasting space and pretend to be a noob. Not only that, "Double Posting" is something serious that every forums enforce.

I'll remember that.

Archived