Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see we got a Potterhead here! :D

/)

Plus, you do look like Artsy Dreamscapes! The necklace and everything!!! (*insert facehoof here*)

Yes! I love Harry Potter. :3 Thank you. /)

Very nice. You weren't kidding when you said your avi was heavily influenced by your actual looks. That cat though... The camera caught its eyeshine, and it's actually really striking. I'm heavily biased towards dogs, but that's one cool cat.

Yep. I figure if you're gonna have a ponysona, which to me means basically yourself ponified, why not base it on your actual appearance? Never quite made sense to me why people do otherwise. For fursonas as well.

I actually am biased towards dogs too. More of a dog person. XD But my cat Apple is very pretty and sweet. (And easier to take care of than a dog). She actually snuck there in the back when I was taking the picture. I had no idea she was there until I was finished. She's such a ninja.

230378_3961757004906_636777274_n.jpg

Pretty old picture now. But I cant leave it, I look so darn attractive.

You kind of remind me of Leonardo Dicaprio. No kidding. I'm not saying that to flatter you or anything. (BUT NOT BORAT WHYYYY) No seriously, you look good.

Ermagerd, everypony is soooo pretty! And especially the toaster, who keeps posting pics cos she knows she is cuter than meee

What you want a picture?

<.<

>.>

Maybe one day...

here SkyMunki, I'll fix it. Another series of photos of Scotchkie looking right stupid w/ my friend Ian (who is not a brony, but I am pretty sure his daughter likes ponies). I really am the prettiest princess of them all. here's some mugs for you, Appliance.

551390_3707377409524_496268760_n.jpg

I generally don't post pictures, but I've been on Canterlot long enough. I may as well.

Here you guys go:

IMG_0175_zpse9742a31.jpg

My hair is a bit messy, but for once, it isn't being stupid, so I took the picture. :D

duuuude, you look like a Real BAMF. right on man

Update time :)

Avi copy :razz:

5872AC40-5C01-4EE2-B8A6-0ABA86E5D717-21084-00000470845C3EBC.jpg

Heh, I dunno, I think I look a little like John Goodman from The Blues Brothers 2000 :)

That's a good one with your avatar! :D

Ok, are you ready for this guys!??! It's in attachments. :blah: :blah: :blah:

Hopefully, no one stalks me. :shifty:

post-6599-0-70373100-1358553276_thumb.jp

Archived