Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank's sir shadow

I got other cool ones too

Only links - because otherwise I'd probably murder anyone who doesn't have a cable connection's computer

More orcy goodness

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/alemly/just%20WK/P1270009.jpg

slightly older orcy goodness, before I got my new mask

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/alemly/just%20WK/P4040002.jpg

swag mode: engaged - half elven wizard representing

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/alemly/just%20WK/P6070011.jpg

Isn't that the guy from resident evil?

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/alemly/just%20WK/Picture2.jpg

I made that armor and weapon myself - also: swag

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/alemly/just%20WK/Pleitdorf034.jpg

paladin: hammer time

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/alemly/just%20WK/hammerdin.jpg

@ Webkilla: Maybe it's just me, but You look a lot like an adult Edward Elric... (hilariously ironic since we have a Van Hohenheim too lol)

Well, I don't have any recent pictures of me cosplaying or LARPing, so here's me semi-recently being awkward because cameras make me feel like an alien.

I unfortunately have no plants, they all die when I touch them. :c However I do have ZOIDS. <3

Cute girl who likes Zoids enough to have a collection of them.... I like that combination.

>not cute. >:c

Ooh, I miss Gundams. ;_; Once in a while, I still see the models around, and when I have extra cash I buy them. One day I will sit down and build all of them, and then when I have kids I'll just line the walls with them, so the kids don't turn out like these little Nicki Minaj and Aly & AJ junkies and such that I'm forced to deal with in this town. I'd like to think my children will have brain cells and taste.

Same here. My little sisters start going on about Miley Cyrus and I just give them this look that's like "just stop talking. Now." Thankfully, they have enough taste and sanity at ages eight and nine to not like Justin Beiber. But I won't even let them watch the Disney channel if I'm babysitting them anymore, because of that one show with the two girls that dance or whatever. The only episode I ever saw of it was them being like thirteen and trapping some seventeen year old guys into thinking they were like sixteen or seventeen and trying to date them. I was like "No, you two do not ned to learn this. Ever. Go outside and play hopscotch or something." At which point I got the question "What's that?" I feel older every day. x_x

>not cute. >:c

Ooh, I miss Gundams. ;_; Once in a while, I still see the models around, and when I have extra cash I buy them. One day I will sit down and build all of them, and then when I have kids I'll just line the walls with them, so the kids don't turn out like these little Nicki Minaj and Aly & AJ junkies and such that I'm forced to deal with in this town. I'd like to think my children will have brain cells and taste.

Cute, beautiful, stunning... take your pick of adjective, because I could use any one of those to describe you ;).

Seriously... you are certainly pleasing to the eye, my eye at least.

I miss Gundam... the old series of Gundams at least. I was super into it back in the day. I built models (which were destroyed either by A) my god, B) young relatives who entered my room and decided to play with my lego sets and Gundam models while I was at work, C) while moving to new place recently... All of those issues have lead to a lack of things that I built over the years :(. ) And watched it when ever it was on. I think my all time favorite series was 08th MS Team

Augh! Compliments on the Internet! They burn! :wail:

But thanks, I guess. xD I'm really too awkward, I haven't ever been able to accept a compliment. Insert I'm a horrible person rant, here.

And I would just die if any of my models got destroyed. I have car models, motorcycle models, my Zoids... And so help the poor soul that ever stepped on a Lego creation of mine. If the Lego didn't cause them enough pain, I did. >:c Nobody stepped on my Legos. I had half of my room full of Legos, I made a Lego fort. And I slept in it for like two weeks. My mom wasn't happy. :halo:

Oh, Celestia, all the nostalgia.

Augh! Compliments on the Internet! They burn! :wail:

But thanks, I guess. xD I'm really too awkward, I haven't ever been able to accept a compliment. Insert I'm a horrible person rant, here.

And I would just die if any of my models got destroyed. I have car models, motorcycle models, my Zoids... And so help the poor soul that ever stepped on a Lego creation of mine. If the Lego didn't cause them enough pain, I did. >:c Nobody stepped on my Legos. I had half of my room full of Legos, I made a Lego fort. And I slept in it for like two weeks. My mom wasn't happy. :halo:

Oh, Celestia, all the nostalgia.

I'm totally the same way with compliments :P So I know what you mean. But I just calls it as I sees it.

And believe me... going from a room full of models, lego and erector set creations, to... nothing at all of the sort... I died inside... Really I did... I remember when my cousins DESTROYED my Wing Zero Master Grade (Endless Waltz version) I FLIPPED OUT! OMG :( I darn near cried when I saw pieces broken. I actually probably would have cried had I not been preoccupied with yelling at my mother for letting them touch them when I told her that NO ONE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE was allowed to TOUCH any MODEL that was on display. Apparently she let them in my room without any supervision despite me telling her NOT to let them do that. I was so incredibly upset. I was less concerned with the Legos because I could rebuild those easier and get the legos to replace any lost or broken pieces, but Gundam models are not that easy :(. That was seriously my favorite model. I put so much time and effort into making it and painting it to look perfect and worn. IT WAS A MASTERPIECE! UGH! I'll never be able to do that again :( Not the way it was at least...

When I have the time and money I'm TOTALLY starting up again. I miss building things. The only building things that I tried to get into but couldn't was K'nex. Not sure why... I really tried too... Perhaps I'll try again....

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. D: If it was me, I probably honestly wouldn't have cousins or a mother anymore, they'd be buried sloppily in the backyard. That's why any models I have out are put up, though. Often out of even my reach, especially ones I put hours of work and paint into. My theory is that if I can't reach it without a step ladder, my sisters can't reach it period. This isn't true for the cookie jar on the fridge, but then I learned how to climb the kitchen cabinet when I was five, so they're slacking anyway.

I hate being too broke to buy models anymore, but it gets expensive when you don't sell the finished pieces. Totally worth it, but I've got more important expenses on my head right now. I mean, dog and kitten food isn't cheap. The only pet that doesn't run me into the ground with the price of food every month is my snake, and that's because he eats a little mouse every week and he's content. I do feel bad for the mouse sometimes, though... Once in a while I get a screamer, it's depressing. ;_;

BUT YEAH SO HOW ABOUT THEM PONIES?

I put the shelves up around the top of my walls for just such things. Fifteen minutes of figuring out where to put them and installation, lifetime satisfaction of knowing my models were safe. Granted, now most of my models are packed away safelty in storage, and I've got computer monitors and a TV on those shelves, but still.

I could justify models if I stopped paying for school and cable... So I won't justify models. xD

I concur! Ponies are indeed awesome.

Archived