Surviving Everfree, Live at Everfree Forest!

Bramzter

/Cynic Scene & Zany Zoom/

Deep in the Everfree Forest the two bickering ponies stopped at the crossroads they had past just an hour ago. The green stallion gave the dark blue Pegasus his most sour and deadpan look he had in his arsenal of not amused expressions. The blue Pegasus let out an awkward laugh and hovered somewhat above the ground

I think we have gone a wrong turn somewhere. Like, I am sure we have been at this spot before.

Uuuuurg, Wasn't it obvious?! I clearly remember crossing the same tree ten times in a row! So much for your "Instinctive Path Choices"

Cynic was not amused at his comrade's actions while he recalled how they got into this mess,

Don't worry Cy, I am sure the guys form the studio would not mind if we gonna explore the surroundings, We can make a excuse, Like we are getting some water or something.. Are you falling asleep again? WAKE UP MAAAAAN Those where the words that woke him form his well deserved nap and got him enrolled in this nightmare. Why did that pony got to be so persuasive?

Really smooth ZZ, Can't you even find ponyville from this place and no before you even try to ask I am not letting you fly higher than that, Even if you can pierce trough the forest roof its just to dangerous to fly above Everfree. I am surprised you haven't been eaten by a Wingbeast yet. Cynic said annoyed but for what it was worth they still had someplace to sleep. Cynic gave a quick glance to his wooden trailer. The backpack on the Pegasus confirmed that that doofus brought his tent with him, Good! Another positive thing that fails to reassure him.

You know there is one good thing about being lost, You just have to believe you can do it dude, So do you BELIEVE?

The statement caused an audible groan from the green unicorn below him, The Pegasus just smiled.

I am serious about this maaaaaan, Like if i wasn't serious about this my name wouldn't be Zany Zoom! Anyway your always yapping about how you want to make your own documentary thingy right?

With his interest grabbed Cynic paid attention to Zany words This is probably not going to end well but go ahead and say what it is.

The Pegasus his eyes lit up and he inhaled before spouting our his idea in a gulf of speech

I was just thinking, now that we are lost in Everfree and we have to spend time while searching for an exit we could make a sort of guide for other ponies! Like a How to education program or something! We have some tools form the studio with us and you have your freaky recording powers, So why the heck not. Its a perfect thing to pass the time AND we help the good of ponies everywhere!. Besides WHO KNOWS WHAT WE STUMBLE ACROSS! THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME DUDE!

Cynic facehoofed, Just to cover a smile, While struggling to keep a giddy and exited giggle under control he answered his companion Please..Just....Just Stop.....Stop screaming about it, who knows what creatures are around here. That idea is so unimaginably stupid that..heh...it could work. Count me in.

I was hoping you would say that, Because all the material is in your caravan.

Of course...

OFF TO ADVENTURE AND BEACHFRONT PROPERTY!