A Snowy Stroll [Trottingham, and open to all]

RoyalDice

Fate watched as another pegasus, a stallion, flew down to join everypony. She nodded at him.

"Indeed, the elements are quite harsh today. It makes the beauty of the evening hard to appreciate," she said, shaking her head. "And cease your worries, you've made no intrusion."

The filly smiled and turned to the mare hurricane after that, who seemed to be struggling to come up with a course of action for the party she had suggested.

"As I said before, my knowledge of such celebrations is quite limited," she said, tilting her head. "To speak truthfully, I have never once attended such an event."

Douglas looked over the others slowly, taking in their replies. The frigid night soon began to nip at his withers as yet another pony joined them. Then the Pegasus mare give a little cheer before giving into the stress of her injury from rearing up. "Excuse me, miss. Do you want to rest those hooves? It might help what injury you may have. The cart's empty if you want a ride." Douglas spoke, he felt like it wasn't his place to speak up, but he wasn't one to let another pony strain themselves without at least offering assistance.

He slowly shuffled a bit, feeling the cart rub against him as he did. Ideas for the party? Douglas thought it out for a little moment before nodding his head. "Well, I suppose we could go find someplace to eat if everypony is feeling hungry. Are there any good places around here?" Douglas wasn't too familiar with Trottingham, it being rather rare for him to get a delivery to this city. Still, even if it was just moving about the town and admiring the lights then he was fine with whatever the others wanted to do.

• 2 weeks later...

The small green colt laughed nervously, and poked the ground. ''I've.. w-well.. been h-here before.. quite alot even.. b-but..'' the colt sighed and shruged. He had no - and really no - knowledge of parties. He had even tried to find things about it in several of his books, but he remained clueless on how to even be part of a party! He looked down. ''I.. don't.. suppose.. a l-library.. w-would be a g-great place for a party?'' he asked, with a weak smile.

He looked at the newcomer, and shrugged. ''H-ha.. h-ha.. well, it's g-good to see that we are attracting s-so much attention!'' he said, with a coy smile.