...Hi?

Cinnamon

...This must be how Fluttershy feels when she tries to introduce herself on a forum. (Do ponies even have forums? Or internet access?)

Anyway, you can call me Cinnamon. I like FPS's, tabletop games, and webcomics. When I first heard about MLP:FiM, I was kinda skeptical, but the reviews were just so good, I figured I should give it a shot. Now I'm hopelessly addicted. Seriously; these ponies are awesome!

So, in closing.. Hi! :lol: I'm looking forward to RPing with you guys.

Oh yes. After discovering FiM, I went looking for MLP rps, but there was (what I believed to be) a surprising lack of them. I decided to try my hand at making my own, and that's one of my current projects, but it's currently very slow going. I decided to take another whack at finding a FiM based rp, and discovered there were several since the last time I looked. I guess I didn't wait long enough before!

Oh no! I typed out a lovely "Hello and welcome to Equestria Forums!" post, and the internet ate it!

In any case, welcome to the boards! I am hopelessly addicted to MLP FiM as well, in fact i'm sportin' a nice Rainbow Dash in my Firefox viewer right now!

I've got some helpful links for you in my signature- the first is to our rules board which is always helpful; and the second is to our Equestrian Characters board, where you can find handy tools to help you design your own pony to RP with if you are so inclined.

Once you are up to 5+ posts, all the other forums open up to you- but you have to submit an application to RP with your original character, so if your interested in RP'ing, you'll want to take a look in the applications forum. However, know that at this very moment we are not accepting new applications for RP, but that is only temporary. We will be opening up to accept new applications as soon as possible. So be sure to take a look around, and feel free to start working on your character now if you have that in mind :}

And finally, if you have any questions, just ask. We have a very friendly community here that we're all very proud of. Welcome to the herd!

(Do ponies even have forums? Or internet access?)

If they don't, maybe Oppen's efforts toward scientific progress can lead to an Equestrian internet. =D

This is the World Wide Meadow! Feel free to graze its contents! Just dont eat the brown apples...

are they...

*puts on glasses*

8-)wormed? 8-)

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH