Greetings.

Aylbirt

Hey there Aylbirt, welcome to the forums.

We talked a little bit about this in the chat, so I'll stick to the basics!

To post anywhere else on the board, you'll need to get your post count up to 5+. You can do that by introducing yourself to others, welcoming others to the board, or thinking up something to tell us about yourself here. Maybe how you got involved with MLP FiM.

Once your at 5+ posts, you can then post freely on the board except for the RP section.

To RP an original character, you have to get it approved for the RP. In my signature there is a link to some helpful resources, as well as the application and format for you to submit your OC when you've drummed it all up. At this current moment in time we are not accepting applications to the RP, simply because we have so many users applying for characters, that we need to catch up. And sleep. But this is only temporary, and we will be accepting new applications soon. So use this time to iron out your character, or even share your ideas with others in the OOC discussion, if you intend on RPing.

Once again, if you need to find the rules there is a link in my signature you can follow; they will be updated periodically as we need, so be sure to keep an eye out for updates.

Welcome to the herd! :3

Well, since I already have an approve character it seems I just need a post count. Joy. Right then, let's see.

Friends got me into MLP, now I draw the little things like crazy.

Been role playing for about what, nine years now? God, has it really been that long? Started in high school as a freshmen, graduated 06, so yes, it's been a long time. Holy cow.

I write long-winded posts that describe like nuts.

I look up to Tolkien, if that gives you any idea.

Yeah, that's all I can think of. Much better at characters and role playing than talking about myself. Hence why I don't know what to say in these things.

You already have an approved char for RP? Did you post it on another account or something?

I'm surprised because that shouldn't be possible without posting an application (when its open), for approval, and I was pretty sure you had 0 posts not too long ago xD

http://equestria.electronook.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=387&p=2693#p2693

Like I said in the chat, when I signed up and read the rules the five post count wasn't there. Hence why I thought I was in trouble when all of a sudden I had an approved character and couldn't post on the site. It was put into action after I signed up and after I had Ayl posted.

Sweet deal then, it all makes sense now :}

If it turns out that you'll be offline for a few days or so, make sure you check all the updates when you get back. The board is still growing rapidly, and I know we'll be having a few changes that we will be implementing in the near future. So just a heads up! Look forward to seeing you around the RP :D