[Ponyville] Kids will be kids. [Open]

WillowWisp

Grim absentmindedly waved to Starlight as he left. The foal was in his own little world. Sweetie Belle said she would sing a song if he wrote one for her, and he was already thinking of words. It had to be perfect; just like what he thought of her voice. And maybe, just maybe, it would help him get his mark as well. His cousin was always telling him to share his writing after all. So if he wrote a song and she sang it, well maybe they would both get marks then.

'Wha?' he looked over as the others talked about what to do that afternoon. There was a notable blank look on his face for a moment before he shook his head and tuned in fully to the conversation. 'Oh uh...what to do?'

Now he needed to think so it didn't seem like he'd been completely zoned out. A quest? What could he suggest?

'What...what kind of things do you all like to do? My cousin says that talents are often linked to what we enjoy.'

Sweetie Belle puffed up proudly at the question. "Oh, I know what my cutie mark is going to be!" she said eagerly, always happy to share just what she *knew* was gonna happen, someday!

"My cutie mark is going to show that I'm going to be a big, famous fashion designer like my big sister Rarity! I'm going to make beautiful dresses and outfits and costumes, and we're going to have a shop together in Canterlot, and we're both going to marry princes, and live happily ever after!"

She lowered her head. "Though ... I guess we also are pretty good at comedy, too. We won a prize for comedy not too long ago! No cutie marks for comedy yet, though. Or for being a fashion designer... but that just means I need to find the right *way* to be a fashion designer!"

She thought for a moment. "I can't think of anything else I'm really good at..."