Strange New World (Official Page)

Conor Colton

It's 3am and i just finished the second chapter...

You better have chapter 4 ready by tomorrow, i'll be done with the third one by tomorrow night, hehe...

Pretty good so far, i'm intrigued as to where this will go... About how far into the story do you think you are? just the tip of the iceberg? or are you working around the halfway point now?

Major update!

I am please to announce that Strange New World has been approved on FIMFiction.com

I honestly couldn't have done this without the support of all of you, so thank you sincerely :)

Here is the link to the story's official page.....the other official page :P

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/9628/Strange-New-World Spread the love! :D

*Note

Updates will continue on this page so you guys won't miss out if your not on FIMFiction.com ;)

Major update!

I am please to announce that Strange New World has been approved on FIMFiction.com

I honestly couldn't have done this without the support of all of you, so thank you sincerely :)

Here is the link to the story's official page.....the other official page :P

http://www.fimfictio...range-New-World Spread the love! :D

*Note

Updates will continue on this page so you guys won't miss out if your not on FIMFiction.com ;-)

Tracking =3

I have only read a bit of the story, and it reminds me of my life, but worse. The problem of having people make fun of you because you like something gets on my nerves, but I have found an amazing amount of kids in my middle school actually like My Little Pony, even one of the people I least expected to be interested in these things.

• 2 weeks later...

Minor Update

All the links to each chapter in the first post have been edited to link directly to the respective chapter's page on FimFiction.net rather than a direct link to a Google document

All future links to chapters will link to FimFiction, just for convenience's sake :P

Story Update

Chapter 4 will be added later today so keep an eye out :)

Story Update

New link added to the first post, and so I present Chapter Four.....Part one :P

It was originally intended to be one chapter but size issues lead me to split it into two parts.

Enjoy this part, and the second one will be released on Saturday :D

Story update / Slight change

Chapter 5 is now available in the first post...That's right, chapter 5...

I changed my mind and made Part One and Two of Chapter Four their own individual chapters..

To avoid confusion and it looks a lot nicer, either way, enjoy :D