Strange New World (Official Page)

Conor Colton

Story Update

Chapter Six has been added to the first post, as usual I hope you all enjoy it. :D

Progress Update

Progress will be slightly less as I'm beginning work on my WriteFriends submission.

Author's Note

A special thank you goes out to Neoniie for helping me on this chapter, as a way of returning the favour...how about some free advertising? :P

http://www.canterlot...17-magnum-opus/ <----A Link to her own Fic, "Magnum Opus".

Check it out, it's a good read. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Story Update

Okay...that didn't take a day or so :C

I apologise for that but Chapter Seven has been added to the first post :)

Thanks for your patience and since I'm starting my Easter Break, more is on the way, I promise this time :D

Story Update

I am sad to say that, there will be a slight delay on Chapter 8

Reason why

However, the delay is needed since I am going through the whole fic up to this point and editing it to make it presentable to Equestria Daily when I submit it for approval in the next week or so :D

• 2 months later...

Update

Okay...Just putting it out there that this is NOT a dead project...Even though I have been putting it off for...two months... :-|

But I'm here to tell you that Chapter 8 is coming! And it is coming soon! I have neglected this for too long and for those of you who have been waiting, I apologize and promise I will work my tail off to get this project back on track!

And...you probably guessed the submitting to Equestria Daily did not prove successful :(

But! That isn't going to deter me...anymore! So I promise to have Chapter 8 out by the end of this weekend or early Monday!

And for those of you who have bared with me (...Which I'm guessing is not a lot :blush: ) Thank you :)

• 1 month later...

Story Update

Chapter Nine has been added to the original post, once again everybody, enjoy :)

Big update!

SUMMER, my friends, Summer is here. So expect more content coming very soon since I find myself with tonnes of free time :D

• 1 month later...

Story Update

Chapter Ten has been added to the first post for your reading enjoyment, so I do hope you enjoy :)

Special dedication!

This chapter has been dedicated (As of five minutes ago) to my good friend IRockZ28 on his birthday in thanks for all his continued support :D

• 1 month later...

Wow, it took me another month again.

Really, me?

I am just...disappoint in myself :-|

ANYWAY!

Story Update!

Chapter Eleven has added to post #1 of this thread for your reading consideration :20:

That's about it this time 'round. Hopefully you guys won't have to wait another month to hear from me again ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello there all you beautiful Canterlot readers and general peoples.

It's me, Conor Colton! Back again with another chapter for all y'all.

Firstly. Yes. Took me long enough :razz:

Secondly. With this new season of ponies I intend to have something written for you guys every week if I can (Not being specific with what I write due to other ideas seeping into my brains :mad: )

And now, for something I really should have done ages ago.

STORY UPDATE!

Chapter Twelve has been linked in the original post number 1 here. Go read it! Possibly enjoy yourselves! :D

(PS. I really mean that weekly updates thing this time :blah: )

Story update

Chapter Thirteen is uploaded for your viewing pleasure and as always, is in the #1 post here. Enjoy yourselves :D

Shout-out!

This chapter was very generously proofread by our site's very own, Greed. I'm sure you all know him :)

I urge anybody who reads this to check out this man's content, truly worthy of your likes, favorites and subscribing stuffs ^_^

Check him out: http://www.youtube.com/user/McTwiggyfication