Lost in her emotions, Telki did not see a shadowy shape move amongst the statues.

A shuffle and the sense of movement brought her out of her funk, and she raised her head just in time to see....Nightmare Moon!

Decidedly unamused, Telki stood facing the shadow, bracing herself for whatever shenanigans was about to be pulled when...

RP post

Roleplay Type: [colour=#282828]Mane RP[/colour]

Name: [colour=#282828]Crescent Sparkle, but friends call him Night Light. Mr. Sparkle is another name for him.[/colour]

Sex:[colour=#282828] Male[/colour]

Species: [colour=#282828]Unicorn[/colour]

Eye colour: [colour=#282828]Gold[/colour]

Coat colour: [colour=#282828]Blue[/colour]

Mane/Tail/Markings colour and Style: [colour=#282828]His tail is short and wavy.[/colour] [colour=#282828]His mane is neatly done, and loops downward at the end. Navy Blue.[/colour]

Physique:[colour=#282828]Tall, and medium built. His activity is starting to decrease with age.[/colour]

Cutie Mark: [colour=#282828]A left-facing crescent moon, with a smaller one inside. Earned it when he conjured a miniature night sky in his classroom.[/colour]

Origin/Residence: [colour=#282828]Born and raised in Canterlot. Is known to have some Germane ancestry.[/colour]

Occupation: [colour=#282828]Night is a very busy pony![/colour]

• Banker at Bank of Equestria, in Canterlot. This is his permanent, paying job.
  • Does Astronomy as a side-hobby.
  • He also volunteer guest-teaches conjuration magic, at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns.

Magic Skill: [colour=#282828]Aesthetic creation of beautiful celestial bodies.[/colour]

Motivation: [colour=#282828]Night loves, and is very proud of his family. He also adores the night sky. He knows all of the constellations, and often goes outside in the night for some peace and quiet.[/colour]

Family: [colour=#282828]Night has a wife named Twilight Remedy, a son named Shining Armor, a Daughter named Twilight Sparkle, as well as a brother.[/colour]

• Twilight Sparkle
  • Twilight Remedy
  • Stars
  • Shining Armor
  • Teaching
  • The Moon
  • Princess Luna
  • Reading
  • Sleeping in (is almost nocturnal)
  • Astronomy

Dislikes:

• Banking (eh, pays the bills!)
  • Taxes
  • Rent (too darn high!)
  • Hot days
  • Arguing with his family
  • Light Pollution

[colour=#282828]

Character Summary:

Foalhood

[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Crescent Sparkle was born in the Canterlot Hospital, at nighttime. At the moment he was born, a beautiful waxing crescent decorated the sky. Seeing this out the window, his parents agreed to name their son, Crescent Sparkle. He was raised in a moderately large house, near the Royal Palace. His family was moderately wealthy, due to his father managing a popular book-store. His mother on the other hand , is a stay-at-home mum, looking after her newborn son, and his older brother. Crescent's older brother, disliked him as a child. He felt that he would lose his attention. Luckily, this attitude ended when he reached maturity.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]

Colthood

[/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#800080]"That's how everypony was wearing their mane back then!"[/colour]

[/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#800080]-Miss Cheerlie[/colour]

[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Night was a rather, visual pony during his colthood, to say the very least. His Mane was incredibly long, almost touching the floor, and was incredibly messy. He had numerous leg bands/warmers on each of his legs, and he also had a peace sign painted on his flank, before he got his cutie-mark. His parents hated his "new look", but tolerates it nonetheless. After all, it was just a "phase", or so they hoped. In addition to his visual flaws, he was also a horrible student in class! His parents were distraught, there was no way their son could hope to survive in Equestrian Society, when he is acting like this! But one fateful day, Night's life changed for the better...[/colour]

[colour=#282828]

Cutie Mark

[/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#808080]"Amazing, I have never seen anything like it!"[/colour]

[/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#808080]- Crescent's Teacher[/colour]

[/colour]

[colour=#282828]It was Thursday morning, Night's best friend threw a huge party the previous night, leaving him exhausted for the next school morning. And exhausted he was! By the time Night made it to his desk, he was ready to collapse. Unfortunately, Night's favorite subject, Astronomy, was being taught at the time. He fought with all his might to stay up, but he couldn't bear it. Night fell sound asleep.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Now, during his restful sleep, Night dreamed. He dreamed that he was floating aimlessly about the stars, planets, and celestial bodies of the brilliant night sky. He was in bliss... One particular star caught his eye. It was a brilliant white, with an aura that nearly blinded him! He reached out to touch it, but instead received a loud rapping on his desk. Groaning, he woke up, expecting a unpleasant din, from his tyrannical teacher. But woke up to something completely different indeed. [/colour]

[colour=#000080]Okay, I'm up... jeez.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]woah...[/colour]

[colour=#000080]duuuuude[/colour]

[colour=#282828]It was fantastic, as if his vivid dream became a reality! Beautiful stars decorated the classroom. Some fell on other students desks, while others floated about the room. All of course, aided by a steady glow of Night's horn. The entire classroom was speechless.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Dude, did l like... make this?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He sure did, and he earned his cutie-mark too.

[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Lol, this is my Cresent Sparkle application before Steel Eagle followed suite[/colour].

[colour=#282828]Then I realized that it was a lost cause, so I was pasting it into Google Docs. [/colour]

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[colour=#373737]My latest Ctrl+V in red[/colour]

[colour=#373737][colour=#FF0000]For the first half hour of this meditation, listen to different musical patterns in the genre of Ambient and Chill-out (some musical patterns are repetitive to give that meditation feel). Then in the second half-hour, listen to quiet background ambient noises.[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#373737][colour=#ff0000]Ambient Meditation is a song composed by Patrick (blank).[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#373737][colour=#ff0000]Every Saturday 9pm-10pm Ohio time.[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#373737][colour=#ff0000]This is a commercial free show, meaning it plays all the way through without any commercial breaks.[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#373737]Was working on copying all of my events for WRRJ radio into a calendar XD[/colour]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Uh, actually I will add spoiler and image tags.

ixwpif.png

Apparently I didn't copy anything else for more than half of this day. In short... Well... Okay, I don't know how to explain it. Just a thing I'm planning to use soon ._.