For the record:

I advise you all to be very careful that whatever you are pasting to this thread complies with our rules and policies. Spam stables is not a free ticket for posting content that is not suitable for all-ages, against our copyright policy, or against our English-only policy (which applies to videos as well).

If this continues to be a problem, this thread will be closed and warnings handed out appropriately.

Thank you very much for your understanding! XDg4W6L.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

[colour=#0000FF]([/colour][colour=#000000]This sounds like a fascinating book. What amuses me is that the afterlife is called "Here", and that it's a copy of real life. The characters sound likeable, and what's cute is that there is a dog. I feel that I should read it sometime![/colour][colour=#0000FF])[/colour]

[colour=#000000]I was commenting about another student's essay, they were talking about a book called Radiance[/colour][colour=#000000]. It's about the afterlife and somebody gets a job there that has something to do with souls, and that's all I can describe right now. I'm too lazy to look up the author, though. *yawn* :sleep:[/colour]