As soon as the command to go was given, Page began pulling the the harness as hard as he could. It looked like a win was going to be tough, as his strength lay in endurance, something that wasn't very useful in such a short race.

Was role-playing when I had to refresh the page, so I copied this to continue it.

• 2 weeks later...

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON DataBase_Name.* TO "DataBase_Username"@"Server_Name" IDENTIFIED BY "DataBase_password";

Rofl, was doing some stuff on myphpadmin on a local server. I believe I was experimenting with some Wordpress stuff.

"A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. Then you can focus on it and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient and you hold still, well maybe, just maybe, it'll come to you. I just have to be somewhere she can find me. And I mean hell... if you have to live the rest of your life in a memory...you might as well make it a good one."

Oi-vey...

• Like 1