n 2002, President George W. Bush presented him with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor, recognizing his contribution to the well-being of children and a career in public television that demonstrates the importance of kindness, compassion and learning. On January 1, 2003, in his last public appearance, Fred Rogers served as a Grand Marshal of the Tournament of Roses Parade, and tossed the coin for the Rose Bowl Game

Working on a project about Mr. Rogers. He is such an awesome dude.

He sings to congress, gives the congressman goose bumps, and wins. And he says everything in the video from the bottom of his heart. He. Is. Epic.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Oh, my new avatar after I saved it as jpg for space´s sake, putting a Gñee face as a silly pony she is.

error post too short? there are shorter ones right here, oh well Purple monkey dishwasher...

Again? Now not appears, but it does on the editor, well like Shakespeare once said, Buck it

Did I ever tell you that you're adorable?

Me IMing this guy who likes me, and I like back...been friends for years...Its a pretty flirty relationship :blush: Took me a lot of courage to finally send him this one, so I copied it for further keeping until I felt brave :geek: