set-itemproperty . ProxyEnable 1

Write-Host "Enabled"

}

else

{

set-itemproperty . ProxyEnable 0

Write-Host "Disabled"

}

Oh dear... I think I was hacking my school computers agian.

Silly you!

100 Country Kisses

[colour=#000080]Luna was oblivious to any odd looks she may have been getting. She was too busy dismissing the guards, and silently thinking on the kiss and all that had just occurred. She certainly hoped she hadn't offended the apple farmer in anyway. With the way Applejack was smiling, she hoped all had been forgiven and made up. And Apple Bloom had agreed to a tour, and she had saved Strudel from an unfortunate accident. So it seemed that things, had they begun to go sour, had been patched up between the princess and the Apples.

She had walked away by the time it was Guiding Light's turn for a kiss, and thus missed Applejack's awkward explanation. She simply sat, waiting for those who had only gotten a brief moment with her the chance to come for a more lengthy conversation. Not too lengthy, however, as she needed to get back to Canterlot AND leave time for her to view the estate with Apple Bloom. Well, she had time enough now, so she patiently awaited the first pony to come toward her.[/colour]

...yeah, I write my RP posts in a document outside of Canterlot to avoid losing a post. So I guess the last thing I copied over was this post for 100 Country Kisses.