MLP FiM: Open World RPG Project

SirShadowdeath

• 2 weeks later...

any success on finding a writer Shadow? I'd apply, but I have yet to fully master English, and thus I do have loads of stories etc all of which are in (flawed) english or Dutch.

Nope. :/

Also, there's been some...complications with this project. I can't explain everything, but progress is about 500% under schedule, and I'm removing it from my site. Which is being redone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So what the reason of giving this up?

No accusations are being told.

Time problems mostly. Interfering with actual work that I need to get done in order to actually live. While I loved this project a lot, I had to call it quits in order to push off a side project for work and projects which have universal benefits to myself and others. It might sound a tad selfish, but I have to work, and at the rate that I was making this project, it would have taken at least three years to finish.

Dang it woulda been an awesome project and reading the last few forum pages I was gonna apply as a writer(My experince being poetry soon being published). But Shadowdeath ya gotta do whats best for you, I must say you have extreme potential and there's no shame in trying and having to quit. Hell, It'll show other ponies what is capable of being done. And stimulate them to create games as well. Thanks for the passion even if it didnt work out. :P

~Shadowmist

Dang it woulda been an awesome project and reading the last few forum pages I was gonna apply as a writer(My experince being poetry soon being published). But Shadowdeath ya gotta do whats best for you, I must say you have extreme potential and there's no shame in trying and having to quit. Hell, It'll show other ponies what is capable of being done. And stimulate them to create games as well. Thanks for the passion even if it didnt work out. :P

~Shadowmist

Thanks so much for your support and understanding. :)

It's my pleasure and fairly easy to relate as a writer I have times where life steps in and I unwillingly put down the pen but it's just what happens. But as a colt with your capabilities and as a fellow creator you will eventually have time to pick up the pen. For which I eagerly await :D

~Shadowmist

It's my pleasure and fairly easy to relate as a writer I have times where life steps in and I unwillingly put down the pen but it's just what happens. But as a colt with your capabilities and as a fellow creator you will eventually have time to pick up the pen. For which I eagerly await :D

~Shadowmist

I'm not a colt. :P

lol