*Sneaks in*

Candlemare

About myself.: I am a shut in that enjoys expanding my collections and playing video games.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Searched for Brony communities

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Everyone wouldn't shut up about it, so I tried it myself, and... Enoyed it!

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy

Bwhahahah! Hello, everypony! I can't tell you how excited I am to be joining the herd and I hope I make a good addition.

I've never RPed before, so I'm a bit too nervous to get in on that, but I do look forward to chatting about the show and just general things. I'm also always eager to talk about things like the Tintin comics, Shin Megami Tensei series, Phoenix Wright, and other quirky stuff.

Oh! And you guys thing Angel Bunny is bad? I have a little guinea pig named Scuzzy whom I'm in an even bigger abusive relationship with. Little guy just loves to wake me up at the crack of dawn for his celery or cuddles.

Guest EoLPinkie

Sound the Pinkie alarm, we have a sneaky pony! Wooo wooo wooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! You can't get away without saying hi hi hi! You look like Candlejack from Freakazoid! I loved that cartoon! Still do! If I say Candlemare three times will you come play with me whenever? We can prank everypony! Yay! We can make cupcakes and jump on the trampoline too! If you like singing, I'm your pony :D Welcome again!

Sound the Pinkie alarm, we have a sneaky pony! Wooo wooo wooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! You can't get away without saying hi hi hi! You look like Candlejack from Freakazoid! I loved that cartoon! Still do! If I say Candlemare three times will you come play with me whenever? We can prank everypony! Yay! We can make cupcakes and jump on the trampoline too! If you like singing, I'm your pony :D Welcome again!

LOL! You sound like a lot of fun! Yes... I kind of have a thing for Candlejack, so I just had to xD

Guest EoLPinkie

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes!

Aaaand with that I believe I'm allowed to start wreaking havoc on the other sections!

CHAAAAAAAOS AND CHOCOLATE RAIN!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Guys, this is Candlemare we're dealing with! Don't you know if you say his name in the middle of a sentence, you get kidna-

*swept away*

Anywho, welcome to Canterlot. And Pheonix Wright you say? I recently got into the series due to watching an MLP crossover and a few playthroughs. I must say, I do love it.

However, my statement contradicts the evidence given. If I was abducted by Candlemare, then how could I have said that last sta-

*swept away again*

Guys, this is Candlemare we're dealing with! Don't you know if you say his name in the middle of a sentence, you get kidna-

*swept away*

Anywho, welcome to Canterlot. And Pheonix Wright you say? I recently got into the series due to watching an MLP crossover and a few playthroughs. I must say, I do love it.

However, my statement contradicts the evidence given. If I was abducted by Candlemare, then how could I have said that last sta-

*swept away again*

Ehehe... Yes, I plan to spirit as many ponies away as I can!

Yay for Phoenix Wright! I'm really glad you're enjoying it! I got really sucked into the story and I remember being like "MOAR MOAR MOAR!" once I'd completed the first one. I can't say that I liked Apollo Justice, but the Miles Edgeworth spin off was hilarious. Nothing makes me sadder that Capcom isn't going to release the sequel in US; I felt like I'd been kicked in the teeth. I'm so addicted to those darn games I'm craving for my fix xD

Ehehe... Yes, I plan to spirit as many ponies away as I can!

Yay for Phoenix Wright! I'm really glad you're enjoying it! I got really sucked into the story and I remember being like "MOAR MOAR MOAR!" once I'd completed the first one. I can't say that I liked Apollo Justice, but the Miles Edgeworth spin off was hilarious. Nothing makes me sadder that Capcom isn't going to release the sequel in US; I felt like I'd been kicked in the teeth. I'm so addicted to those darn games I'm craving for my fix xD

Actually, I think I messed up. I actually started watching playthroughs of Apollo Justice first. Since I can't say I've watched anything from the original Ace Attorney games, it probably isn't going to be worth much, but I think Apollo's alright. Nothing on par with good ol' Mr. Wright of course, but I still enjoy him. I sort of like his expressions more that Wright's, but his continual nervousness does seem to put off most people.

The MLP crossover I'm watching is actually what got me into the whole thing. I don't have any of the games, but watching (and perhaps one day I'll submit a Crossover application for Pheonix or Apollo) and maybe RP'ing will satisfy me.

Actually, I think I messed up. I actually started watching playthroughs of Apollo Justice first. Since I can't say I've watched anything from the original Ace Attorney games, it probably isn't going to be worth much, but I think Apollo's alright. Nothing on par with good ol' Mr. Wright of course, but I still enjoy him. I sort of like his expressions more that Wright's, but his continual nervousness does seem to put off most people.

The MLP crossover I'm watching is actually what got me into the whole thing. I don't have any of the games, but watching (and perhaps one day I'll submit a Crossover application for Pheonix or Apollo) and maybe RP'ing will satisfy me.

Ah. I see. Apollo Justice is just sort of a whole different thing then the Phoenix Wright games; if I had played Apollo first I may have a different opinion, but I really don't respond to change well. The character designs were different, the cases not as enthralling (to me, anyway), and there's just one thing that drives me crazy that I won't outright say because it's a major spoiler.

I gotta see this MLP take on it. *begins searching*

Oh sweet Celestia! A MegaTen fan?! Can it be? You are now one of my favorite people on this forum! It is so rare to find fans of MegaTen!

I do so hope we can get along, I am Star Swirl. It is a pleasure to meet you :). Welcome to Canterlot!Oh and a fan of Freakazoid?! You are awesome in my book.Just remember, nopony say his name!

Oh sweet Celestia! A MegaTen fan?! Can it be? You are now one of my favorite people on this forum! It is so rare to find fans of MegaTen!

I do so hope we can get along, I am Star Swirl. It is a pleasure to meet you :). Welcome to Canterlot!

Eeeee! Indeed it is! I'm very happy to meet you! I'm sure we'll get along great!

Out of all the games, I like Devil Summoner the most. They're all so good it was pretty hard to pick a favorite.

Eeeee! Indeed it is! I'm very happy to meet you! I'm sure we'll get along great!

Out of all the games, I like Devil Summoner the most. They're all so good it was pretty hard to pick a favorite.

Mine is nocturne, but that might be because it was my first, so I'm a bit biased. I'm currently playing strange journey and dds. Both are awesome.

Mine is nocturne, but that might be because it was my first, so I'm a bit biased. I'm currently playing strange journey and dds. Both are awesome.

That was my first as well! I got it when I was 15, but the difficulty was the likes that I'd never seen, so it was way later that I beat it. Good times, though! Argh. I want to get back to playing Strange Journey as well. I even forgot what popped up that made me have to put it down.

I'm currently pretty happy because I snagged myself a vinyl Jack Frost figure. He's so cute!

That was my first as well! I got it when I was 15, but the difficulty was the likes that I'd never seen, so it was way later that I beat it. Good times, though! Argh. I want to get back to playing Strange Journey as well. I even forgot what popped up that made me have to put it down.

I'm currently pretty happy because I snagged myself a vinyl Jack Frost figure. He's so cute!

I'm so jealous... I want a jack frost figure... and I managed to beat nocturne on my first go, but it took me probably 3 months of total game play (non cumulative of course, had to go back several times to fix screw ups or alignment). But man... when I beat it, I was not only hooked but felt more accomplished than I ever had before beating a game.

I'm so jealous... I want a jack frost figure... and I managed to beat nocturne on my first go, but it took me probably 3 months of total game play (non cumulative of course, had to go back several times to fix screw ups or alignment). But man... when I beat it, I was not only hooked but felt more accomplished than I ever had before beating a game.

There's a nendoroid of him coming out soon, but the problem is that he may be an exclusive: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/59190_shin_megami_tensei_shin_megami_tensei_persona_jack

Wow! Good for you! I'm afraid I have to admit I used a player's guide to get the True Demon Ending. That darn puzzle was what killed me, plus I didn't quite get the hang of the game right away. I was stupid and got attached to my demons when I needed to fuse for more powerful ones xD I think I ended up logging 90+ for that playthrough alone.

There's a nendoroid of him coming out soon, but the problem is that he may be an exclusive: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/59190_shin_megami_tensei_shin_megami_tensei_persona_jack

Wow! Good for you! I'm afraid I have to admit I used a player's guide to get the True Demon Ending. That darn puzzle was what killed me, plus I didn't quite get the hang of the game right away. I was stupid and got attached to my demons when I needed to fuse for more powerful ones xD I think I ended up logging 90+ for that playthrough alone.

Neither did I, there is definitely l

A learning curve. I mean really... bufu and zio? The hell? I could list all of the confusing names but there are a few.