Deleted

Deleted

Ah! Sorry I haven't been around much, I should probably get you guys up to speed.

As some of you may know I managed to get two more remixes in within the last week, so I'm pretty stoked on that. This next week is going to be absolutely crazy on top of crazy, so I dunno how soon I'll have the 20-person-chorus-epic-crazy song that's supposed to come out ready after its deliverance.

You're an inspiring figure in this burgeoning po'munnity. Stuff like your music and some of the other fan art out and about have motivated me to develop my art. I'm probably not alone in this.

I'm honored that I could be an inspiring force for you. :P I honestly made the first one thinking it would just be one more piece of fanwork amongst the rest, I never figured it'd be such a big deal...!

I want to play your songs on DDR! Ponies playing DDR making clop clops in my head now...

To my knowledge there are a couple folks making Stepmania (a DDR Simulator) charts for Super Ponybeat; as well, I've been EXTREMELY impressed by some of the Frets of Fire charts from, like, "You Gotta Share"... that shouldn't be playable by human hands!!!

Yay! You managed to do the CMC song. I know that one was tormenting you. Sounds great! I think this might be my second favorite one after Art of the Dress.

The opening bit with the electric guitar reminds me of one of the battle musics from Final Fantasy 10-2: GmzkEYWv-aw

Eurobeat CMC Theme:

WR0yXVcmP_k

You a fan?

Also: One more post and you can roam free here!

• 3 weeks later...

Because Eurobeat Ponies is one of the most popular memes around, and because relatively few people are doing stuff with sound. I mean, even in the videos, there's some feller Bandpuffs that does all the talking, and you're some mysterious dude he knows and talks about. Like you're in some back room and can't be disturbed by your masses of fans.

I just listened to the Gala song. OH MY LUNA that was SO GOOD. I thought my heart would explode from awesome. Also I've just noticed a couple more songs of yours I'd missed, like the CMC Theme. Gotta catch up.

Also now you've gotten your 5 posts, come join us on the rest of the boards :lol:

Currently listening to your "you gotta share" mix. Those ponies make me laugh every time XD

"Hey John?"

"Yeah Ralph?"

"How do we play these instruments with hooves and no hands?"

"Shut up Ralph"

I love your stuff Eurobeat Brony. I hope you make yourself feel at him in this forum!

• 9 months later...