Hello my fellow bronies!

Orange Dart

Hello, all! I'm Orange Dart, or just Dart.

I'm 21 years old; I'm a student at Indiana University. My major is history with a focus in western European history, with an English literature minor. I work part-time at McDonald's, and yes, I do have the entire MLP: FiM McD's toy set.

I liked MLP when I was younger, but I only caught the tail end of the original MLP rage. A friend who frequents 4chan mentioned this new MLP show that /co/ was just going crazy for, but he refused to watch it on his own (he'd lose man points or something if he voluntarily watched it). So we dug up the first episode on YouTube and were immediately hooked. We've since had weekly get-togethers to watch the new episodes. We're all adults, and we squeal like 5-year-olds when we see FiM toys at Target. Go figure.

I found this place through a fellow brony's LiveStream, and it looked pretty awesome on the surface; I have a feeling it'll live up to that impression, with the amount of activity here.

Oh, we were mentioned during a stream? That's wild. :D

Welcome to the forums! We're sort of moving things around and renovating, but please be sure to check out our "Getting Started" forum for info.

Yeah, Aylbert linked to a thread on his stream while he was drawing Ponies.

Welcome to the forums :(

It looks like you've had a chance to look around, but incase you missed them I have a few helpful links in my signature to the rules page (a riveting mid-night read!) and the character creation forums, where we have free tools and resources to help you get started with your own OC character.

If you've got any questions, be sure to ask, and don't be afraid to pop into the mibbit chat and say hi!

Glad to have you on board!

Thanks, Manestream! I've hung out in the chat a bit already. I was surprised with how active it was.

Totally curious where the name Orange dart came from. :D Welcome aboard.

A pony name generator, to be completely honest. I didn't like it at first, but once I had a picture of my pony drawn and colored, the name seemed to work. Orange is one of my favorite colors, too. But I figure she'd generally go by "Dart", since "Orange" is kind of a pain to call someone.

Hello, fellow newbie!

Which generator by the way? I tried one with three gender options: male, female, and undecided. I picked undecided because that's how I roll. Got nothing but "Loser." ;_;

This one.

You can pick what "type" of pony: Fancy, generic, male, speed, and tasty (lol) It's a really bizarre generator, but I've seen some cool names come out of it. Just not for me. ;)

Hello, fellow newbie!

Which generator by the way? I tried one with three gender options: male, female, and undecided. I picked undecided because that's how I roll. Got nothing but "Loser." ;_;

This one.

You can pick what "type" of pony: Fancy, generic, male, speed, and tasty (lol) It's a really bizarre generator, but I've seen some cool names come out of it. Just not for me. ;)

My usual variations of Niccola tend to get names that have to do with "Chocolate" or "Nickle." My favorite is "Diamond Oomph" for "NiccolaVonMask" (Speed Pony), because it sounds silly to me.