Confound these ponies, they drive me to roleplay!

Inkwell

Evening everypony! Some of you may already know me from my first day on the mibbit chat. For those of you who don't, I'm a 22-year old college guy who discovered the show thanks to some friends passing around fanart. Being a sucker for all things cute, I checked out the show on Youtube, then moved on to collecting reaction images and fanart, and now I'm here, ready to join the fun. This isn't the first play-by-post forum I got involved in, nor is it the only one I'm active in currently, but that one's almost completely alien to this one, so I won't say anything more about it unless I'm asked.

I'm surprised by how much I like this show; it's far better than anything based on a girl's toy has the right to be. The animation is gorgeous, the characters are diverse and play off each other well, the music is pleasant, especially the non-Pinkie songs (sorry, girl!), and the comedic timing is spot-on. There are other shows I like that I do think are probably better, but none of them have commanded my attention like this one. Nothing has since Homestuck.

I've got a character profile written up and ready to go just as soon as Ashi starts to feel better again. Might have more on the way later, but I don't have any ideas for characters besides Inky just yet.

I'm here to have fun and make friends, in short!