hello

samurai

Ur hello, I guess I should say a little bit about myself. I actually have been registered for a while and have been really busy so I haven't been able to introduce myself. I'm 18 years old first year of college. My three favorite genres are Sci-Fi, horror and action. I have an unnatural obsession with doctor who, mythological creatures and slender man. I love ponies at least the new show I only watched escape from midnight castle when I was younger. My favorite ponies are Twilight and Applejack mainly because I'm like a mixture of twilight and fluttershy, my third favorite, and I like applejack just because I like applejack. :D I'm a beginner Role-player so I am never certain when I post because I constantly think I am making mistakes. Well i guess that's it.

Welcome!

I'm glad you decided to poke your head out a bit. Sometime after you registered we decided to institute a 5+ post count before opening the boards up for a brony, to combat spammers. It looks like you've got one to go. :D

Welcome!

I'm glad you decided to poke your head out a bit. Sometime after you registered we decided to institute a 5+ post count before opening the boards up for a brony, to combat spammers. It looks like you've got one to go. :D

Yeah I noticed that when I came back not to long ago, did you guys have a big spammer problem?

I'm very happy to say that no, we haven't thusfar. We've had accounts registered by spammers, but thusfar only two or maybe three actual posts made, that were quickly dealt with.

The other thing to keep in mind is, a lot of people registered with a board and then never, ever talk. They just lurk. And it seems silly that people would do that. Some folks just don't know where to jump in, I guess, so we made it so you not only pretty much HAVE to introduce yourself, but also give you the opportunity to welcome OTHERS. :D

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that sometimes I have a tendency to lurk, mostly because of social anxiety and uncertainty about what exactly to say in forums. Seems kind of silly now, since I can't get interrupted like in real life. Used to be that I would only post in forums when roleplaying in play-by-post boards like this one.

Ur hello, I guess I should say a little bit about myself. I actually have been registered for a while and have been really busy so I haven't been able to introduce myself. I'm 18 years old first year of college. My three favorite genres are Sci-Fi, horror and action. I have an unnatural obsession with doctor who, mythological creatures and slender man. I love ponies at least the new show I only watched escape from midnight castle when I was younger. My favorite ponies are Twilight and Applejack mainly because I'm like a mixture of twilight and fluttershy, my third favorite, and I like applejack just because I like applejack. :( I'm a beginner Role-player so I am never certain when I post because I constantly think I am making mistakes. Well i guess that's it.

All things better with time and practice, its good to have you on the forums, welcome!

Glad to see you've moved up from lurking to involved, we've got a lot of great things here, but the best part of the forums are the people- and you get to be a part of that :}

Helpful links- In my signature you can find a link to the super-fabulous rules page, and the character creation guide and resources. If your thinking of RPing, you should take a look at the application process to get yourself started! Another important note, once you reach 5+ posts, you'll be able to post anywhere else in the forums; so take some time and introduce yourself to others in their own threads, or post more here, and you'll be there in no time.

Glad to have you on board!