Fabulous Introduction~

complextalent

Hello! I'm Eden and it's nice to be here!

I got into FiM months ago with all those threads on /co/ and decided to check it out for myself. Then I understood the popularity. I love Lauren Faust and all the ponies, but have the softest spot for Rarity. She's just so cute.

I did have lots of ponies in the '80s but they're all gone now... had a nursery and stables too. And watched the old cartoon to death, especially the copy of the Smooze movie I taped from Disney Channel.

I'm on deviantArt and tumblr, among other places. I like Pokemon, grey-skinned trolls, cats, and food. :D

Greetings and salutaions, Eden! I would just like to be one of the first to welcome you to the forums and say that Rarity is pretty awesome. Even if she is pretty whiney sometimes but then again who isn't right? Also, the little sollux grub in your gallery is pretty damn cute.

... I like horses. A lot.

Aw hells yeah. *brohoof* It's gonna be fuuuuuun~ And will probably involve me drawing sassy Rarity.

*huffy stomp*

I need to dust off the drawing tablet! Before it gets more pawprints on it.

Greetings and salutaions, Eden! I would just like to be one of the first to welcome you to the forums and say that Rarity is pretty awesome. Even if she is pretty whiney sometimes but then again who isn't right? Also, the little sollux grub in your gallery is pretty damn cute.

Thanks! I wish I was half as fabulous as she is. Eeee thank you, I have much fun making those grubs. ♥

Welcome to the herd!

We're sort of in the middle of renovations around here, but be sure to check out our "Getting Started" board for info on why we're here, what we do... oh, and be sure to get a 5+ post count here in Introductions. That's when the rest of the board opens up to you. :D

Heheh. Rarity's my favorite, too. I've totally fallen for her charms, and I have a soft spot for artistic types, too.

I have a tablet and copy of Photoshop that I rarely use, mostly because I'm afraid to try. But ponies look nice and simple to draw, so I guess they'd make a good start.

Aww, thanks for the welcomes! Bronies are good people. ★

@Tam- Yeah, I saw all the renovations, and I'll be watching for RP apps to open up again. You all feel better soon!

@Inkwell- Go for it~ You'll only get better with practice! What kind of tablet do you have?