S02EP14 - "The Last Roundup"

This is the official thread for information and chatting about the fourteenth episode of Season Two - "The Last RoundUp"! So come join the conversation! The thread will open up five minutes before the episode airs (8:55am Central/9:55am Eastern). Remember though, there are spoilers in the comments section so read at your own risk if you haven't seen the episode! :blah:

Also, the channel #Spoilers has been opened on the chat (Type /join #Spoilers when in the chat to join it) for live discussion! Don't ruin it for everyone else!

830px-Applejack_about_to_get_hit_by_cherries_S2E14.png

I enjoyed this episode, even if I figured out the plot from the beginning!

Now we have a new canon Western Town: Dodge Junction.

Why didn't they call it Dodge City?

And Cherry Jubilee! Bet someone will app for her in a hurry!

:D:D:D:D

no repeat D: I missed so much because I was talking on the chat thinger XD

ah, Derpy X3

aaah... sass

raritycatchme!

._.

I can't think of anything to say until I've watched it twice XD

ending was meeeeeh >_> last scene was great though

I just seriously loved that.

Wow. I think that's my favorite episode of the season.

It was hilarious. Every character had memorable scenes. Applejack was the focus. It had new characters and locations. It had Derpy actually talk.

The only negative is that it was a little obvious. I knew from the first scene Applejack was going to not do as well as everyone hoped and try and hide it.

Seriously though, I enjoyed every moment of that. Pretty perfect episode in my opinion.

Poor Rarity, at the end there.... :blush:

My favorite episode of the season so far. The whole opening scene with Derpy was beyond Celestia tier.

First I was like...then I was like...

EgEHa.gif

Wait...did Derpy just speak? Nah it was probably just Rainbow. OH MY GAWD SHE IS SPEAKING!

Great story, involvement of all the mane six, nod to I Love Lucy; I loved the design of Cheeries Jubilee. We have several more rodeo ponies to fanonize. Plenty of Pinkie Pie goodness. There's nothing about this episode that wasn't amazing to me. Well done, FiM team! Bravo!