Fluttershy [Final]

Corsair

Name: Fluttershy

Sex: F

Species: Pegasus

Pelt Color: Pale Yellow

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Long pink mane and tail with a bit of natural curl

Eye Color: Teal

Cutie Mark: Fluttershy's cutie mark is three pink butterflies. It represents her love of animals and creatures of all kinds, and her ability to communicate with them. After she fell off a cloud during a race in flight camp, Fluttershy was saved by a flock of butterflies. It was the first time she had been that close to the ground, and she quickly fell in love with all the animals and birds that she had never seen from her home in the clouds. Just as she was getting to know the animals around her, a sonic rainboom from the ongoing race scared away all of her new friends. Fluttershy began to calm the animals down, and discovered that she could communicate with them as well! As she settled in with her new animal friends, her cutie mark appeared.

Physique: Fluttershy is perhaps a little heavier than a typical pegasus, due the fact that she spends most of her time on the ground. Her wings are not very muscular, though she is able to pull a cart through the air if necessary.

Origin: Cloudsdale

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Occupation: Animal Caretaker. The area around Fluttershy's cottage is essentialy a large, open-air animal shelter. Though not a veterinarian, Fluttershy works closely with the vet in Ponyville, and will take in animals that need long term care and rehab. She also allows ponies to adopt pets from the shelter. She feels bad when she has to ask ponies for bits when they adopt animals, most ponies are more than happy to donate.

Motivation: Fluttershy personifies the Element of Kindness. She loves and understands almost any animal, even the strange creatures from the Everfree Forest. She can't stand to see an animal hurt or sick, and will go out of her way to care for then, even if that means taking them from their owners. Though normally very quiet and shy, if her friends or her animals are threatened, she will defend them fiercely... with a strong lecture and use of "The Stare."

Likes: Animals, spa visits with Rarity, her five mare friends, sewing (but just as a hobby), music, (she directs choirs of birds), finding ponies their perfect pet.

Dislikes: Loud noises or surprises, too much attention, fashion modeling, mean ponies (or griffons, or draconequis), Nightmare Night, huge, gigantic, terrifying, enormous, teeth gnashing, sharp scale having, horn wearing, smoke snoring, could-totally-eat-a-pony-in-one-bite, totally all-grown-up dragons.

Character Summary: Um... Do I really have to talk about myself?

Please Fluttershy? It's for the application.

Ok... my name is... Fluttershy and, um... I ... *squeak*!

*Sigh* It's OK Fluttershy, at least you tried.

Fluttershy grew up in Cloudsdale, but she never really felt like she fit in there. She was never a great flier, and felt more comfortable on her hooves. Her bashfulness also left her rather lonely among the other pegusi who tended to be more out-going. It wasn't until her parents made her go to summer flight camp that she found a friend, Rainbow Dash. Though Dash was brash and impulsive, she always stuck up for Fluttershy against the bullies that would tease her. In fact, Rainbow Dash was doing just that on the day they both got their cutie marks, racing to defend Fluttershy's honor.

After that day, Fluttershy began spending more and more time on the ground. She became particularly close to a rabbit she called Angel Bunny, after she rescued him and nursed him back to health. Though Angel tends rather bossy and mean at times, he would do anything for Fluttershy.

Fluttershy eventually left Cloudsdale and moved into an old cottage on the edge of the Everfree Forest, outside Ponyville, where she could better care for her animal friends. Fluttershy struck up a close friendship with Rarity, the local fashionista in Ponyville. Rarity's out-going generosity made a good balance with Fluttershy's quiet shyness. She met and befriended Applejack while getting supplies for her animals, and Pinkie... Well, Pinkie Pie introduced herself of course, before throwing Fluttershy a big party. (Fluttershy spent most of the party hiding in a corner.)

It wasn't until Twilight Sparkle came to Ponyville on the eve of the Summer Sun Celebration that Fluttershy found more friends she could open herself up to.

Oh yes! When I met Twilight, I was scared to talk to her, but then I met Spike, and I had never met a baby dragon before, and he was SO cute, and I started talking to him and then... Oh, I'm so sorry, was I interrupting?

No, no, Fluttershy, go ahead, this is your story after all.

Ok, um... Well anyway, after, um Nightmare Moon... I had five of the best friends in the world! We've done so much together, and they've all helped me to be... um, not quite as shy. I've gotten to know Zecora, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and even Princess Celestia and her phoenix, Philomena! Oh, and, um, Princess Luna. She was kind of scary at first, but she’s really a very nice pony.

You were briefly a fashion model, were you not? What was that experience like?

*Blush* Oh, I didn't like being a model at all. All those cameras and all the publicity! I was so so glad to get back to my friends and my animals.

Princess Celestia recently held a large public ceremony to thank you and your friends for your defeat of Discord. Has your life changed any since then?

Well, no, not really. I mean, I had to hide from some photographers for a few weeks… but they didn't stay in Ponyville for long. Everything is pretty much back to normal. Oh, but now, Princess Celestia wants all of us to write her letters, and she had us all act in the big Canterlot Hearth’s Warming Eve pageant!

There were some rumors going around that Discord somehow affected all of your personalities. If that's true, how did it affect you?

OH! Oh... I.. um... don't want to talk about that... Big dumb meany Discord...

((Note: I will place Prince Blueblood back up for adoption if I'm selected to play Fluttershy))

9bf43bd1ce0feb517cf0e7ffab1062f1.png

e874d18643667458456a64396c8904cf.png

ce340a44e508f3df7407de78ce20977b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...