Don't mind me. I'm just a shrub.

NiccolaVonMask

Yes, just inconspicuous foliage. ...What do you mean you can see me? Oh fine...

*climbs out, brushes off leaves*

Hello. I have been watching episodes of MLP:FiM since yesterday. And I love it. Confound you, Lauren Faust! (No, I am not a 18+ man who's ashamed of liking My Little Pony. I'm more on the lady-ish side. I think.)

My interests also include tabletop games, drawing, playing violin, UTAU, writing, and languages (particularly Japanese and "conlangs" (constructed languages)). I'm not very good at any of these.

A friend of mine directed me here. You know who you are.

You know who you are.

Guilty! See, I told you these ponies were addictive =P

I know you like RPing, so I hope you like it here. Good luck with your character! Hopefully some other bronies (which is, apparently, a gender-neutral term) will be along shortly to help out. The only real advice I can give is this: If you need help, ask someone.

That shrub is a spy! Lol, welcome to the site, enjoy your stay, there's free muffins and coffee in the break room =D

Yes, and I'm sappin' your pony. Thanks for the welcome.

You know who you are.

Guilty! See, I told you these ponies were addictive =P

I know right?

I know you like RPing, so I hope you like it here. Good luck with your character! Hopefully some other bronies (which is, apparently, a gender-neutral term) will be along shortly to help out. The only real advice I can give is this: If you need help, ask someone.

Thanks!

Welcome to the boards!

The first thing you'll want to do is hop around and get your post count up to 5+, then you can post anywhere else in the forums (except for RP until your OC is approved). To do that, go ahead and welcome a few other users to the board, or tell us more about yourself here; we like to know our bronies, and as many similarities as we share, we have some pretty awesome diversities as well.

If you happened to miss them before, I have a super-handy link to the rules page in my signature, and just underneath that, a link to the character creation board where you can find nifty tools to help you design/create/whateverify your own OC for the RP. If there are any questions you have, don't be afraid to ask.

Once again, welcome to the herd, its good to have you on board :3