Hello everypony!

CurvyPony

Well, I guess I'm another new addition to the growing pony herd for MLP:FiM. Like most, I was a fan of MLP when I was a little filly (lol, I like using the pony terminologies) and now as a pony/brony I just can't resist them. For someone who can be a bit of a cynic, and has seen their fair share of stormy weather, these new ponies really awakened some real happiness in me. I don't know how someone could watch the show and not just smile, which is something I think everypony needs now and then.

A bit about myself; I'm a freelance/contract artist, and currently have a shiny new Deviantart account where I'll be uploading lots of MLP-related stuff. I'm really eager to RP here, as I've done chat/forum RP for many years and I can't wait to see what it'll be like in an MLP setting.

Hope to see you ponies around!

Welcome to the boards!

I really like your profile pic, is that of your OC? looking forward to you participating in the RP :3

Lets talk about some basics real quick though: first thing you'll want to do is hop around and get your post count up to 5+, then you can post anywhere else in the forums (except for RP until your OC is approved). To do that, go ahead and welcome a few other users to the board, or tell us more about yourself here; we like to know our bronies, and as many similarities as we share, we have some pretty awesome diversities as well.

If you happened to miss them before, I have a super-handy link to the rules page in my signature, and just underneath that, a link to the character creation board where you can find nifty tools to help you design/create/whateverify your own OC for the RP, but it looks like you've already got a character in mind. In that case, you might want to take a peek at our OOC discussion board to see what character applications look like. If there are any questions you have, don't be afraid to ask.

Once again, welcome to the herd, its good to have you on board :3

Yep, that's her! Her name is Gravity. You can see the full picture if you follow my DA account link, it's the only one there right now. A very condensed summary of her history is in the description.

Alas, I have already made silent rounds over the rules for the forum in general and RPing, and have peeked at a few other approved applicants. :D I can't wait to participate!

Thanks, Orange Dart! :D

Hey there. I've seen your stuff in some of the MLP fan-groups on DA. Very cute. Welcome to the board and if you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm usually pretty quick to responding since I'm typically around.