Flam

Mojo

202px-Flam_indispensable_S02E15.png

(ooc): This is an co-op app with Hoss (he's apping for Flim) and since the two are TWINS, parts of their background will be similiar

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Name: Flam (of the Flim/Flam Brothers)

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn Pony

Eye Color: Green

Coat Color: Tan

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Red mane and tail with white striping and mustache

Physique: About average

Cutie Mark: Red apple, a quarter slice missing with a green leaf and stem (interlocks with Flim's cutie mark)

Origin/Residence: Fillydelphia

Motivation: “To fulfill the famous words of circus pony P.T. Barn-um, ‘there’s a sucker born every minute’ and to exploit it!”

Dislikes: Strong willed ponies, those who question his integrity

Character Summary: Flam and his twin brother came from a business pony family and learned the ‘art of the deal’ from both parents who were very skilled at sensing the right ‘opportunities’ for making a quick bit. In school, both brothers excelled at conning their classmates with such activities as trading school lunches (trading rotten apples for good ones, stuff like that). It was always Flam who did the 'fast talking' while Flim was the one who thought up all the 'deals.' The apple business always fascinated Flam, so it’s no surprise that one day while he was ‘closing a deal’ in the schoolyard on yet another lopsided ‘trade,’ his unique cutie mark appeared on his flank. As they grew up, the two seemed destined to work together, to be a team of ‘smartest colts in the room’ business ponies. Flim’s planning and Flam's mechanical genius helped with the creation of their greatest invention, the automated cider maker: The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. Willing to do ANYTHING to make a sale (by hook or by crook) Flam and his twin continue to take ‘short cuts’ in order to get ahead in Equestria. It was Flam's desire to 'win at any cost' that ruined the brother's efforts to take over Sweet Apple Acres when he deactivated the quality control mechanism of the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 and in the end, produced a very bad tasting apple cider. Flim is the 'dreamer' and 'spokepony' of the brother while it was left to Flam to provide the mechanical genius to bring Flim's vision into reality. Thought he can 'sing and dance' as well as his brother, Flam is the 'elbow grease' of the brothers and very proud of it! The Flim-Flam brothers will continue to plot and scheme, build and rebuild to achieve the goal of making it 'rich' in Equestria.

Ok, NOW that Boss and I have their pictures straight and data corrected, this apps ready for consideration

(Boss Hoss will fix his pic for Flim later, I'm sure)

:D:D:D:D

Ok, by the recommendation of MyLittlePonyTales, I have switched my app pic and app BACK to the way it was in the first place.

According to her, Flam is the one WITHOUT the mustache, so I'll comply.

Hopefully, this will be the last time Boss and I have to switch our apps.

Understood, Gingerbreadspy, but I'm not going to fight any Admins on this.

I'll just do what I'm told and smile while I'm doing it.

Well, I think the admins should watch the video, then. *Pouts and crosses arms* I'm not afraid to fight someone if they're wrong.

Better be cafeful.

Making Admins angry = getting booted from MB

I don't like fighting with anyone.

After all, I am Mojo, the "Pony of Peace"

Mojo reminds me of Mojo Jojo... who is totally not about peace; regardless of what the Powerpuff Girls Special says. :P

Also, I have no intention of making anyone angry. If someone gets angry just because someone points out they said something wrong, then that's on them, not me. I think since this IS an MLP board, the admins would probably be all about love and tolerance and acceptance and not being afraid to correct any mistakes they've made. I'm sure they would only be angry at me if I did something that broke the rules (and I have no intention of breaking the rules because the rules they have in place are very fair and sensible, and I agree with them whole-heartedly). And pointing out that they're wrong about something that is canon on the MLP show is not against the rules, as far as I can see.

Greetings,

Reading this I feel the only one thing is holding the application from being stamped, and that is there isn't anything about Flam's individual personality that has him stand out in any way, especially in contrast to his brother. Granted they are similar of course, but they are not the same. I would like to hear a little more about him as an individual pony.

I still object. Just in case anyone didn't see my post in the Flim thread... Look at this: The wiki is wrong.

Watching the video, you are right Flam is the one who is who has the mustache. This is an easy required fix though, just change the picture and any description accordingly.

Watching the video, you are right Flam is the one who is who has the mustache. This is an easy required fix though, just change the picture and any description accordingly.

Well, here we go again!

I'm almost ready to ask for a ruling IN WRITING from Manestream and Skye that FLAM has the mustache and Flim DOES NOT but I won't go there....yet.....

Changed Flam's pic (again) and I'll contact BossHoss to change Flim's (again) AND changed his backstory to differentiate him from Flim more.

As close as you guys are to these, there's just one more minor point that needs to be corrected. It's Flim (Without the Mustache) that's the fast-talker and Flam (With the Mustache) That's the Mechanical genius. Whichever one you and Boss Hoss wish to play, then that's the associated character you should have with it. Remember that Flim is the one that does the most talking in the song, and Flam is the one that actually pushes the button on the machine to make it work faster. You guys have the names and the pictures right, now just gotta get them associated with the right character. :)

As close as you guys are to these, there's just one more minor point that needs to be corrected. It's Flim (Without the Mustache) that's the fast-talker and Flam (With the Mustache) That's the Mechanical genius. Whichever one you and Boss Hoss wish to play, then that's the associated character you should have with it. Remember that Flim is the one that does the most talking in the song, and Flam is the one that actually pushes the button on the machine to make it work faster. You guys have the names and the pictures right, now just gotta get them associated with the right character. :)

Ok. I 'fixed' Flam and hopefully soon, BossHoss will do the same for Flim.