Drawing all of the Mane 6! ^-^ 2/6 done.

Naxie

Ohh thanks!! :D I used to draw all the time as a kid, but I stopped for like 5 years. ;o;

Then I realized my boyfriend had a tablet and I'd never played with one before

so I started drawing with it around Christmas. :mad:

Sooo.... Only about a month now?

Ohh thanks!! I used to draw all the time as a kid, but I stopped for like 5 years. ;o;

Then I realized my boyfriend had a tablet and I'd never played with one before

so I started drawing with it around Christmas.

Sooo.... Only about a month now?

I think you has "the talent." That is pretty amazing for someone who hasn't done it in years and has had no formal training. Fact: you are better than one of my friends who went to a top art college for animation and lived and breathed art for 4 years.

I think you has "the talent." That is pretty amazing for someone who hasn't done it in years and has had no formal training. Fact: you are better than one of my friends who went to a top art college for animation and lived and breathed art for 4 years.

OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU SO MUCH. ;o; That's so nice of you!!!

I've definitely still got a long way to go. I hope I can keep improving!

tumblr_limztpCVOC1qiq96ko1_500.gif

"Not bad" would be an understatement.

This is amazing! Will you take requests in the future? I'm trying to thin out what Earl would like like as a human. XD

Thank you. ^///^ And thank you too, SirShadowdeath!!

I might if I have free time! Just shoot me the details and I'll let you know. :3

Oh, my, I'm seriously impressed! I mean, I am a renaissance pony of my own sort, but I was rather taken back by the quality of this piece!

As far as requests go, I wouldn't even bother! If it came down to motivation, I'd go so far as to commission you for one of these! Again, I'm seriously impressed!

Oh, my, I'm seriously impressed! I mean, I am a renaissance pony of my own sort, but I was rather taken back by the quality of this piece!

As far as requests go, I wouldn't even bother! If it came down to motivation, I'd go so far as to commission you for one of these! Again, I'm seriously impressed!

Oh thank youuu! >___< <3 You guys are all so nice.

I'd suggest you put all of them in one thread, instead of making them all their own thread. :3

That said, Really nice work.

(On a side note, I love the Catherine hair on your OC XD)

Ohhh thank you. xP I moved it. <3

We can't delete threads here, can we? >__<

And double thanks! Glad you recognized it. XD

• 2 weeks later...