Never before attempted MLP Pixel art !! +everypony is above 10K blocks

Abyss

So I finally finished my MLP pixel arts :3 I'll post 4 pics(out of 29) and a vid of all the of the MLP pixel art i've made in this post.

First I'd like to say that i've made a total of 29 pixel arts of MLP, all of them are original and have never been attempted before.

Everypony(Spike also lol) is above 10K blocks. Some are even 50K or more. Haven't counted them really lawl.

So I'll post 4 pictures in this thread, if you want to see the rest go watch the vid which is in the end of this post or you can visit my DeviantArt page(which will also be linked in the end of this post).

Anyway, here is some of my work:

javaw2012012811022372.jpg

javaw2012012811202724.jpg

javaw2012012811374510.jpg

trixiesmexy.jpg And now a 8min vid of all of the ponies i've made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEPKSgfXNY8&feature=channel_video_title

if you really like this, please subscribe to my YouTube channel. The more subscribers I have, the more I'm motivated into making more MLP pixel art.

And here's my DeviantArt profile which features all the pixel arts of MLP i've made so far : http://thegoon3.devi...allery/35015957

I'm eager to hear your opinions on this :3

• Like 1

Thisis by no means bad- and it is quite impressive. However, it may be a personal thing, but I'm not really a "fan" of piexel art. The thought of the amount of work that goes into these things is mind-boggling, but to me, the end result isn't very pleasing. It just liike as if you added a 0.210 pixel blur onto a vector of one of them, and saved as a low quality JPEG. The simple fact that they look JUST LIKE the show is good, though.

So it's more or less the THOUGHT of work on this than the actual result for me.

Thisis by no means bad- and it is quite impressive. However, it may be a personal thing, but I'm not really a "fan" of piexel art. The thought of the amount of work that goes into these things is mind-boggling, but to me, the end result isn't very pleasing. It just liike as if you added a 0.210 pixel blur onto a vector of one of them, and saved as a low quality JPEG. The simple fact that they look JUST LIKE the show is good, though.

So it's more or less the THOUGHT of work on this than the actual result for me.

This was done in Minecraft lol. Minecraft+MLP+Pixel art=Sexy

Wow, how long did these take to make? I know for a fact pixel art is time consuming and difficult, but I've never done anything like that!

More than 4 months. I actually lost track of time while doing this.

Started building the pixel art as soon as I had free time.

It was very tiresome lol.

• 2 weeks later...

You did this in MINECRAFT?!

Holy crap, that made this even more impressive.

Pixel art always has a special place in my heart...

And....did he say in Minecraft?!

All my respect is yours :D

Keep these coming ;-)

<33 I am making more MLP pixel art.

I've done a new pixel art of Rarity.

javaw2012021210394348.jpg

^ Hot hot hot.

Here's also some of my first MLP pixel arts

javaw2012021122115470.jpg

javaw2012021122061417.jpg