Aw Herro

SonicBoom01

Well, I am the latest user here on this site, SonicBoom01! *cue awesome theme song*

I'm a big time gamer, so expect at least a few references from me, and I play all kinds of games, among my favorites being Sonic Adventure 2, Super Smash Brothers, LittleBigPlanet (2), Fallout 3/New Vegas, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I have a thing for zombies, and I'm already working on a zombie pony character. I've RP'd quite a bit, being a key player in the largest RP on the Minecraft Forums, "The Lone Peaks," as the plot from the Ship to Hunter City was my brainchild. I've played in several RPs of many different genres over many different forums, and I've developed a liking for survival/action RPs.

As this is an MLP forum, I have to explain how I became a brony (Yes, I am male.). One of my friends from Steam and Smackjeeves, RoboLime, had been using 'Everypony' as a username for quite some time. After some surfing on Smackjeeves one day I discovered the growing fad for MLP. I opened a chat with Lime and proceeded to say that I figured out why his username had 'pony' in it, because he was participating in the fad (Smackjeeves is very big on avatar fads.). Lime explained about it and told me about the show, enticing me to watch it by showing me a picture of Derpy. As soon as I found out there was a 'Derp' face character on the show, I had to watch it. So I did, and got hooked. And now here I am today, signed up for an MLP RP fad. Yaaaaaay.

Welcome to the forum!

THAT BRONY'S A PLAYSTATION USER!

Welcome to the forums. You'll be glad to know that the RP applications just reopened from a break, so if you want to join in, feel free! And enjoy your time here. c:

Wha? Apps are open again? I gotta get in on some of that action.

Hope we all have great fun together.

Hey there, welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Helpful links- In my signature you can find a link to the super-fabulous rules page, and the character creation guide and resources. If your thinking of RPing, you should take a look at the application process to get yourself started! Another important note, once you reach 5+ posts, you'll be able to post anywhere else in the forums; so take some time and introduce yourself to others in their own threads, or post more here, and you'll be there in no time.

Glad to have you on board, and welcome to the herd! :)