Robolime is in dah house everypony!

Lime Twist

I'm never going to say that again... ever.

Well anyway the names Lime and my friend Son- I mean PonyBoom01 Introduced me to this here forum, When I was the one to originally introduce him to the ponies. To be honest I'm not quite sure myself how I got into watching MLP FIM or ending up liking it but Ive got to say that's its definitely changed me as a person, and don't worry I'm not going to go into details and bore you all to death with a story about my life. Any-who I mostly enjoy playing games on Steam (Username is Everypony) and wasting my time on Minecraft. As you can see I'm a strict PC gamer and the only console I have is the dusty old dreamcast in my attic (I sold the rest of them after I got this here sweet machine *Pats his computer*)

Any-who I do love a bit of RP'ing and will probably do it regularly, as I have found myself doing this on almost every forum I have ever joined. When I'm not drawing or playing games im usualy off in the darkest parts of the interwebs rp'ing about something.. that Im not really going to go into detail with (Trust me its better if you dont know)

So.. uhm... yeah theres my intro in all its glory.. and stufff.....

Welcome to the forums! :)

Few quick easy directions- right now you stand in the heart of the Equestria forums- the introduction forums! Head any direction from here and you'll find something new and interesting. We've got our creative corner for drawfriends and writefriends, we've got our chatterstables, FiM Discussion boards, our Equestian Character boards, our RP boards, and still yet more.

Before you dive right in, we ask that you stick around the introduction area until you are 5+ posts; at which point the rest of the boards open up for you to post in. You can hop into other topics and introduce yourself to other bronies and welcome them, or you can continue to tell use more about your hobbies/projects and/or dreams here; that's all up to you.

Before you can post in any of the RP sections, you have to create an OC character for yourself, and get it approved by our staff. If your interested in some resources or the application format for submitting a character, you can find a link to those boards in my signature; we've got a lot of free resources that might prove helpful.

Finally, I would highly recommend taking a look through our rules section, which can also be found via link in my signature.

Once again, welcome to the herd! Its good to have you on board :3