Fluttershy is Gone?

Winter

That is worrisome considering it's Sweeps... I hope that the Hub is above pulling a stunt like removing her from the show (I'd think that their demographic would be LESS inclined to watch if that happened) but it wouldnt be the first time a sweeps stunt has gone bad... *crosses claws* here's hoping it's just a mistake... oh please, Celestia, let it be a mistake!

Even if she's the one I'd miss least if they did have to drop a character from some reason, I'm positive this is just an oversight. Seriously doubt they'd drop Fluttershy from the show. And she does finally have an episode coming up pretty soon, after all.

She probably got thrown into the rainbow factory if you don't know what I'm talking about watch this video

First rule of Rainbow Factory: Dont talk about Rainbow Factory. (or really any gorefic or severely grimdark)

she's shy, she doesnt want to be on the website =P

lol, best explanation :)

but i'm sure it's just a flub, they'll find out...

Has it been up more than 10 seconds? then atleast 1000 bronies have told them. They know. It could be some kind of DB error they're sorting out that takes time, but I'm sure they know. They're either fixing it, or they did it on purpose.

Like I said, Sweeps. This could be the WHOLE GIMMIC --- Fluttershy vanished from the website? I better tune in every week of sweeps to see what happened to her!!!

Let's use logic here.

Think of any reason why they would possibly delete a character that had so much affect on the storyline (element of harmony)...not unless..wait...I have one logical idea.

As you know, there is an upcoming Fluttershy episode...with Iron Will. What if she decides the best way to change is to leave ponyville and take a journey or quest (for a season...or ever....)...or something similar to this....

As you know, there is an upcoming Fluttershy episode...with Iron Will. What if she decides the best way to change is to leave ponyville and take a journey or quest (for a season...or ever....)...or something similar to this....

If this were an anime, I'd say that's possible, I'd even go so far as to say I'd expect it at some point (splitting the party that is, not nessisarily just her leaving) However, this isn't anime, it's a casual, fairly episodic series. Although we have seen fluttershy's effect on the series as a whole (or rather, not seen) so removing her and replacing her with a character who has more affect could be the point. They might even replace her with an unlikable character (like gilda) and after a few episodes the cast runs her out of town and goes chasing after fluttershy to get her to return! (you know, if they dont do this, it would make a great fanfic...)

• Like 1

If this were an anime, I'd say that's possible, I'd even go so far as to say I'd expect it at some point (splitting the party that is, not nessisarily just her leaving) However, this isn't anime, it's a casual, fairly episodic series. Although we have seen fluttershy's effect on the series as a whole (or rather, not seen) so removing her and replacing her with a character who has more affect could be the point. They might even replace her with an unlikable character (like gilda) and after a few episodes the cast runs her out of town and goes chasing after fluttershy to get her to return! (you know, if they dont do this, it would make a great fanfic...)

I wouldn't just say that this happens in anime.

It happens in many shows, including Family Guy, South Park, and some shows on cartoon network/nickelodeon...It wasn't a "quest", but it was the same idea.