(Ponyville) Sweet Meets Pinkie (ATTN: Pinkie Pie!)(Closed)

Tempest Rime

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom was relieved to hear Sweet seem so confident and on top of matters, which was a nice turn from the panic that had pervaded the atmosphere when she had first wandered in. They had come up with many excellent ideas and she was sure that this party wouldn't just be about much Applejack could do, Apple Bloom's contributions would be noteworthy and pretty awesome to boot. She was worried about how exactly she was to pay for such an extravagant display but that was a secondary concern when her mind considered the fact that there was to be a chocolate fountain. No filly in history was going to go so far and do so well in making her granny feel super duper special! Still, if she held the party a week after the birthday then it wouldn't be much of a birthday party, would it? Her granny would probably be a bit more confused than anything as to why the party was late and all of this fuss would be over nothing at all.

"Well, Ah'm thinking that five days from naw would be tha best date, since that'd be the date of her birthday and all," She said, her embarrassment from walking into the counter drawing swiftly away as she kept her mind n the task at hand. The task that increasingly seem settled. So settled in fact that she was about to wish them luck and sneak back to the farm- she was supposed to be home a full twenty minutes ago and Applejack was likely gettin' a mighty bit worried, being a worrywart at times- when Timid came up and introduced himself.

He seemed nice enough, but just like all of them Canterlot ponies he had an odd way of speaking. Not only was his accent all funky, but he introduced himself so openly that it was a little off putting for a second in time. It took her just that long to overcome the fact that he felt like sharing the reason for his trip just like that, but just as quickly as that confusion came over her it left. She shot her hoof out to shake Timid's and smiled.

"Well howdy thar! Mah name's Apple Bloom an' welcome ta Ponyville! Whatcha orderin'?" She asked, a little curious as to this supposedly daring bakery confection.

Pinkie finished up her cooking and stepped out with a desert cart, laden with the strange desert omelettes. "Okie dokie loki, these, uh... things are ready." She paused as something occurred to her. "Hey, Mr. Cake is back, that means..." She glanced up at the clock. "My shift is over! And I'm almost late! Oh no, I am late! I'm late, I'm late!" Without further ado, she dashed out the door.

A few moments later, she popped her head in just to add "for a very important date!" before disappearing again, leaving Mr. Cake to deal with the customers, satisfied or otherwise.

(Exit)

(Bye Tempest and thansk. Ok ponies, this was fun, but I think it's time to wrap this thread up, so let's all give our best last posts! Thanks for participating!)

Sweet Surprise was so busy dealing with the party planning that she didn't realize the time.

"Oh dear! My train back to Canterlot is coming in a half hour."

She quickly jotted down some remaining notes for Granny Smith's party. Then she handed the notes to Mr. Cake.

"Hello there. This is for Pinkie Pie when she gets back. It's for a party she and I are planning."

Sweet then turned to Apple Bloom who was talking to some other ponies.

"Ok Apple Bloom. I got everything planned, and Pinkie Pie should get things ready for Granny Smith's party. So, I do have to get going, but I'll be back later to get everything ready."

With that she gave the filly a friendly hug before disappearing. Sweet then quickly dashed back and seeing a muffin for sale, she grabbed it and placed some bits on the table.

"A pony has to have something to much on while on the train," she said to everypony.

Whil that Sweet made her exit and began trotting towards the train station, her heart glad that she was successfully able to plan a party.

(Exit Sweet Surprise)

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom was a filly of near constant movement and activities, and as the bakery started to thin out and the energy left it, she was allowed out of the excited and invested haze that she had been in. Timid seemed like a nice pony but she, her mind finally free, realized that she was already running short on time. Chores needed to be done and unless she wanted to tempt fate and her family's inquisitive nature, she needed to get home soon. After all, until her and Sunrise had everything finished there was a chance that her family could find out and that would ruin the surprise and if there was one thing that she had going for her in this party venture, it was the element of surprise. And chocolate fountains!

"Ah'm sorry Timid but Ah've got ta run. Nice meeting ya!" She said excitedly before Timid could even respond to her previous comments. She then waved at Mr. Cake, making a note that with him at the helm this would be the place to go a little bit later after dinner when she felt the desire for a nice treat of one type or every other he made. With that sugary sweet thought in her head, Apple Bloom trotted out of Sugarcube Corner. It would be a day of hard work and moments of fun with her sister and brother on the farm, followed by moments of familial bliss at night as she basked in the warm glow of her family. Soon enough, she would add to this- Granny Smiths' party would have more than a few additions. And her smile that day would be attributed to not only the usual suspects, but the filly with a bow and dreams. And that dream was sweeter than all the cakes in Sugarcube Corner.