Y HELO THAR

Kpax

Hi, everyone! My name is Chris - most people online as well as IRL call me Kpax (because my last name is Kepics, not because of the Kevin Spacey movie). I'm a 21 year old male majoring in physics at Drexel University in Philadelphia. I love listening to music, playing videogames, and the internet (hooray). I'm an Eagle Scout, and I'm currently learning karate.

I got into MLP:FIM thanks to 4chan /co/ some time between the second and third episode (or between the first and second if you count the two halves of the pilot as one episode). I was never a fan of any previous MLP series, but I do vaguely remember being a fan of the Care Bears back when I was about 6 years old and we only got the Disney Channel when they would give it to us for free around Christmastime. I don't know if that counts for anything.

Anyway, I got hooked pretty quick and told all my friends about it. And then after a few weeks of spamming my friends' tumblr dashboards with ponies, I decided to make a secondary blog just for ponies, so then I became mayor of Fillydelphia (I also run Hamstock if any of you guys are MSPA fans). And then I came here and that's the story of my whole entire life. Up until today of course. Do you want to hear about today?