Hello Everypony!

BerryBlast

Haha well I stumbled upon this site over from DA/FA and it seemed a pretty rocking place so i figured why not join :3 Im an Aussie MLP FIM fan and have been watching since around ep 6 or so, it took some convincing but I got 2/3 of my roomamtes (males) obsessed with this show as well so they might be popping up here as well in the near future! Im also an anime/comic fan and do a bit of art work on and off depending on time, i love meeting new people and cant wait to jump into the RP section with all you bronies. Not too sure what else to say here, so I hope this makes for an alright intro post!

Haha well I stumbled upon this site over from DA/FA and it seemed a pretty rocking place so i figured why not join :3 Im an Aussie MLP FIM fan and have been watching since around ep 6 or so, it took some convincing but I got 2/3 of my roomamtes (males) obsessed with this show as well so they might be popping up here as well in the near future! Im also an anime/comic fan and do a bit of art work on and off depending on time, i love meeting new people and cant wait to jump into the RP section with all you bronies. Not too sure what else to say here, so I hope this makes for an alright intro post!

I really like your user icon xD its cute!