...Um... ...I'm not good at introductions. x_X"

Glitchy

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey Glitchy. First off, welcome to Canterlot. It's awesome to see another person join this community. Secondly you'll probably want to post a random 'WELCOME!' message in another thread here so you're up to that magic number of three posts and can post wherever the spirit moves you to post on the forum. And finally, the app form is located in this little section here: http://www.canterlot...0-applications/ with the actual app if you need it here: http://www.canterlot...plication-form/. If you want to turn in the app, just make a new topic in the applications section and post it there. Take a minute to read the rules if you haven't already, it'll save you a lot of grief in the long run. Have fun pegasister.

Thank you so much guys! I feel very welcomed!

And I always read through all the rules of any website I join. *goody two shoes*

I read through them all and just finished editing my application form.

Oh Celestia, I hope you all like it. :|

SO NERVOUS!

(My Ponysona is based on a story my friend and I are writing, so I sumed it up as best as I could... :P )

Sure your last name ain't Fluttershy ;-) ? Don't be nervous, after all we have something in common here, right ^^?

Welcome to Canterlot and have a great time. Forums, and not only, await!

Sure your last name ain't Fluttershy ;-) ? Don't be nervous, after all we have something in common here, right ^^?

Welcome to Canterlot and have a great time. Forums, and not only, await!

Bwhahahaa~! No, it's not.. ..I think. :P

And hehe, I can't help it, but my nerves are all dying away now! Wow, you guys are SO AWESOME /)^3^(\

Hi! no need to be shy or nervous! everyone here is on this forums because we all love the same thing! so just let out your inner pony and have a wonderful time!! :D

So happy to be on here. You guys have no idea. I think I'm going to do lots of artskies now. :3

*brohoof*

Psh, it's not auto! I have to take the time to paste it every time. ;-)

Very classy Tales.

Anyway: Welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need help with anything feel free to buzz me (or better yet a mod.) If you need someone to bounce RP ideas off of, my inbox is never full!

• Like 1

Nice to meet ya.

Name's LegoCOBrony19 (Matt to save time) and don't get me started with my OC's....

Lawrence

Sketch

'Dustoff' Forrester

Newsprint Dulivan and

Col. Haybrun, Royal guard ret.

Lawrence: Retired?

Haybrun: It's a long story...

Yes I know thats a lot of OC's to keep track of and yes, I do type down their conversations. Get use to it.

How I got involved in all this is still a mystery, but Twilight, AJ and Fluttershy are tied for best pony.