Cinnamon... with a twist!

Cinnamon Twist

Let's see.... I should put a little something else... I'm 20, female and a student/artist. I currently reside in Michigan with my boyfriend and best friend.

I first got into the new MLP when I seen the Flutter Shy toy at Mc Donald's and couldn't help but dote over how cute it was! I watched the original MLP when I was a little girl and when I found out they had released a new one I just had to give it a try! Going into the series I didn't expect much but, boy was I wrong!

Yeah, and the increased gigglevision drove me nuts! The original show was delightfully campy 80's, but at least it had the excuse of being for the times, I think when G3 came out, whomever was in charge had a very different vision of what would make a good 'girls' cartoon' and boy were they woefully wrong!

Recently I've been going back and giving them all a once though and I agree... G3 was... I hate to say bad... but it was. I think they made up for it with this new series though. I wish there was a bit more of a story line/plot but, that's just me, I love it regardless.