Looking for Gilda RPs.

Ashton, my unicorn from Rockwington, might be an option. There aren't so many parallels between the two as interesting contrasts. Sure, they're both from Aquellia but beyond that they're quite different. He's actually rather un-accustomed to being around so many ponies and while he might not show it he gets a little frustrated with some of the wishy washy ones. I could see them having some good arguments. And since neither seems the type to back down or admit they're wrong it'll likely become the best kind of argument.

He actually ran into Gilda once at the running of the leaves. He was a little disappointed at how she choked at the end, but hey, there's always next year. He'd actually be interested in a training partner. Though getting Gilda to agree to train with a lame grounded pony might be a little difficult. They could run maybe run into eachother elsewhere. He usually is in the mountains around Canterlot delving into the caves for gems but he's probably going to try and take a trip out to the area under Cloudsdale. One of his friends from back home is supposed to be training there but he doesn't really know how he's going to go about getting into contact with him.

Ah yeah, I remember some of that from Running of the Leaves. I definitely wouldn't be opposed to them meeting again at some point. Sounds like it could potentially be interesting. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I will seriously get some reply in on that "Oops" thread as soon as it stops futzing up and eating my every attempt at posting whilst simultaneously annihilating my previous work. Promise.

I will seriously get some reply in on that "Oops" thread as soon as it stops futzing up and eating my every attempt at posting whilst simultaneously annihilating my previous work. Promise.

Alright. I'm patient. Whenever you're able to post is fine with me. :)