[Ponyville] A Date... With DOOM!! [Open][ENDED]

Cinnamon

"Sound's good to me! Let's go!" Oppette smiled and helped Dark pick up the books and stuff. Oh no.. I just realized something! Once Dark finds out this was just a ruse, he won't wanna go out with me anymore? What do I do? C'mon, Oppette, think... that's it! I'll offer to show him around my apothecary, we'll stop there on the way to Cinn's place, then I'll give him some of the serum as a gift! That way, even if he finds out, he'll know I wasn't lying! Brilliant!

"So, Dark," Oppette blushed, "You wanna see my apothecary? I can even give you a tour of the back room. I don't normally let customers in there, but I guess you're not technically a customer, so it'll be fine!" She batted her eyelashes at DC, leading the way to the apothecary.

Helping gather up the books, DC followed the filly out of the shop with a smile on his face, "Sure that sounds great!" Dark said when asked about visiting her shop, his normal evil persona melted when he was around Oppette, he wasn't sure why, but he kind of liked it, "I've been to one once, before I left home, nabbed some gear from there for my lair, it's older stuff, but it works, then again, I don't know a WHOLE lot science wise." he chuckled, getting the gear from the shop in Stalliongrad was like taking candy from a foal, too easy and sweet victory at the end, following Oppette off to her shop DC couldn't help but sigh happily, magic seeping from his horn which popped off as little heart shaped bubbles.

((Alrighty, I think that wraps it up here x3))