RP chat colors!

Hey everypony! I love giving each of my characters a color that I use so people can tell who I am RPing, I find it especially useful if I'm RPing more than one character in a post. The list of font colors on the forum is a little lacking for me because I have a lot of different characters and they each need their own READABLE color. I found this!

http://en.wikipedia..../List_of_colors

It's a list of tons and tons of colors and their codes... so if you want to use a color from the list you type

and

Edited by Artax
Added colour generator to this post.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Candles

Starry

Steam

Marine

Lyipheoryia, with yellow quotations and anything that is not part of a word within dialogue.

Starlight, with whatever colour this is as quotations and anything that is not part of a word within a dialogue

• 2 months later...

II use this color for Lunar Relic

and this color for Burning Rage.

The text color limitation has to do with how the forum's posting text editor is set up. Some limit these colors for different reasons. An old forum I helped program a text editor for posting and ran into this issue. Problem is with some web layouts you can only have X amount of color options for memory purposes so they keep it simple. Whether or not that is how this forum works I don't know. But they have their reasons in the end.