MLP in class

TemplarFrost

In class? I haven't actually run into anything pony-related in a class yet, sadly. But then again, I'm also pretty oblivious.

However, on my college campus is a completely different thing. We had a guy with a can of Lyra-blue spray-paint do an outline of 'Sitting Lyra' on one of the archways, which was actually pretty cool. It was a pretty good one, too, for spray paint. Still don't know who it was.

My college is also undergoing a lot of renovation work around the busiest walkway, right next to the biggest series of lecture halls we have in one place on campus. To protect students from possible flying debris we have plywood set up, that's been painted white, and the students were allowed to put up anything they wanted (non-derogatory, of course) on it. Couple weeks in, ponies started appearing on it randomly. Mostly Pinkie Pie. Sadly, at the time I had no clue who she was, as I had only heard that there was such a show but had seen none of it.

And last, but actually greatest, in my opinion: The dorm I live in has a pretty active social group of true 'nerds'. We even have a very, very nice projector on a cart (we own it, the school has to ask us to borrow it, and has before) and a projector screen. We'll set it up in the lounge from time to time to watch mini-marathons of ponies, or various PMV's and the like. This generally goes over with everyone in the lounge.

I've yet to run into any real 'haters'. A guy I know seriously dislikes the show, but that's solely because when it first came out we had a few hard-core fans in the lounge who simply wouldn't shut up about it. No matter when you walked in, they were talking about ponies. Which, while I think is kinda cool now, I would definitely agree is going a bit overboard. 's what actually made me not watch the show for the entire first season, and half of the second.

Hmm... I've written a English assignment on a Parody of the novel 1984 using ponies as the context, and the concepts from the said novel. Scored pretty high, and teacher liked the concept.

I ran into another brony (pegasis to be exact) at school, but most at school just turn a blind eye or are haters. I just ignore them and wear my pony shirts and a Derpy Keychain on my ID with pride.

My entire math class is pretty much haters (Except a couple super dedicated bronies), so my teacher caught me doodling a pony in my journal when he was ya know...teaching - math is boring, okay? And, yeah. Laughingstock of the class for about five minutes. But I think I turned a couple people to bronyism in those five minutes, which was nice. The rest of the people really don't care. They just admire my little sketches.

Sitting back in Bio 102 we start talking about horses and crap, im with terms like haunches, docks, croup, and fretlock. Teacher asks how the heck do i know this (since i never freaking read.)

I say art of the dress, she cocks an eyebrow and says in a sing song tone "Even though it rides high on the flank......." and I calmly reply in sing song "....Rainbow wont look like a tank" and we finish it together.

The class looks at us completely lost and then my phone rings and i cant find the thing.

My ringtone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R677MV--WI