Hiya! Nice to meet y'all~

Junydabrony

About Myself: My names Junwoo and

I live in korea!

i like to meet new people I guess..

How I found Canterlot.com: First thing that popped up when I googled 'MLP Forum"

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw a video on youtube (I think it was Know Your Meme : MLP) and curiosity got the better of me...

I watched a few episodes and *poof* here I am, a brony

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello everypony, This here is Juny!

well,

My name is Junwoo, but everybody I knew in America seemed to have difficulties with pronouncing it right so they just called me "Jun"

You can just refer to me as Juny though~

Oh yeah, for the people who are wondering why I used the phrase 'everybody I knew in America' instead of 'everybody I know in America'

is because that was a loong time ago ( in a galaxy far far away) (wow. i suck at jokes XD just ignore it please~) when i used to live there. I used to live in California and i loved every part about it! At that time I was in 2nd grade. Now i'm living in my home country Korea. Maybe it was because I had my childhood in America, but I never really fit in here. I think that saying our ways of thinking are different would be accurate. I can't even get along with my parents, but I love them! That makes me a sad pony. :sniff:

I like to read books, and wanted to write too, but unfortunately ever since i came back i never really had the time to do anything at all!

(Well, in elementary school i might have been procrastinating just a teeny bit haha but nowadays i really don't have much time at all :cry:

go to school at 7:30, study, come back home at 12..)

I also love any kind of music as long as it sounds 'good' to me... classic, electronic, pop, rock, dubstep, it really doesn't matter :)

Video Games are also my thing, but i don't play them much. Kingdom Hearts is my favorite!

After I became a brony, I also began to get interested in all the fan fics, art, music, videos... it really was eye opening.

maybe I could someday write my own fan fic or write my own songs if I get the opportunity.. ( But i would have to say that I am not that good :P )

I would love to be make new friends here! I think that I am fairly easy to get along with so hopefully we won't have any trouble :) )

As you could see above, I try to be cheerful despite the current situation I might be in at that time.

Overall i'm just trying to say that I am a good guy.. ;-)

This is actually my very first time participating in any internet community whatsoever, so be nice! (Not that I doubt anybody here won't be~)

I may not know a lot of things, such as ( I feel stupid for asking this) what's an RP? haha but I can learn fast! ㅇㅅㅇ

Oh, I almost forgot! Favorite Pony : Fluttershy. she's nice. I like nice. Her and Pinkie!! We need to have a little bit of laughter in our lives, I've been feeling that as I grow older..

How I got to know MLP : I saw a video on youtube (I think it was Know Your Meme : MLP) and curiosity got the better of me...

I watched a few episodes and *poof* here I am, a brony

How did I find Canterlot.com :First thing that popped up when I googled 'MLP Forum"

Wow. I think I wrote too much. sorry... I hope i did not make any grammatical errors!

I'm looking forward to being a part of this wonderful community!

hmm.. I think i better get myself a profile picture. I seem rather dull :-|

thank you SilverSwirl! I think I would have to apologize, I wrote this at 1:30 and I am very exhausted. :green:.. I think a good nice sleep would be great! I'm looking forward to reply as soon as I can! :smirk:

Korea? Well, I must admit I knew nopony from Korea so far. At last I can say it's past now!

Welcome to Canterlot, enjoy your stay, regret nothing, drink apple juice!

That's a BIG win for us. :D

Hmm, I tried the idea out. Canterlot was the last result on first page. I guess it depends on region.

Still, onwards, to glorious victory! ^^

Browsing habbits? I mean, now when you've mentioned it in post below, I remember that aspect. Still, how can google utilize my browsing habits concerning MLP? That will remain a mystery for me... *Royal Canterlot voice* FOREVER!!

• Like 1

Oh, thank you everpony! I feel at home already~ :)

I'm sorry i'm not very active you guys... I don't really have time to get on my computer that much, and I usually use my i-phone to get online, but it's kind of hard to navigate and reply :blush:

Maybe there is an app for that? That would help a lot~

Welcome to Canterlot :smirk: I'm sort of new here as well.

Korea? Well, I must admit I knew nopony from Korea so far. At last I can say it's past now!

Welcome to Canterlot, enjoy your stay, regret nothing, drink apple juice!

Hmm, I tried the idea out. Canterlot was the last result on first page. I guess it depends on region.

Still, onwards, to glorious victory! ^^

Browsing habbits? I mean, now when you've mentioned it in post below, I remember that aspect. Still, how can google utilize my browsing habits concerning MLP? That will remain a mystery for me... *Royal Canterlot voice* FOREVER!!

Actually, I haven't either. I think I am the only Korean Brony... I felt a bit alone over here.. :-| But not anymore :D

If I tried to bring it up, everybody here would say lol stop wasting your time with that childish cartoon and go study.. ppft they don't understand us~

And yes, apple juice! This calls for a party~!!

ZSLdw.jpg

Excuse me.

Oh. let me rephrase that. :blush: I meant that i think that I am the only brony who *lives* in Korea.. As shown in this nifty analysis by Broniepologist, Asia has less than 1% of bronys. :-(

http://broniepologist.deviantart.com/art/Brony-Subculture-Analysis-282304669?q=gallery%3Abroniepologist&qo=0

But If by any chance you DO live in Korea.. WE MUST MEET AT ONCE!

And dude, i'm loving your expression right now :lol: