[Ponyville] An Odd Visitor

Cinnamon

Knightly smiled at the blue mules blushing and comment. He then bowed. "It is no problem milady as a knight I would like to accompany you to protect you even though there may be no danger on you travels. Anyway it seems you would be lovely company to travel with on the train. Also I would love to go see Appleoosa I haven't been there yet in my travels." He really haven't been out that way yet its one of the couple places he hasn't been yet.

Pinkie smiled as she placed her order, settling on the danish. "Nope, when I visited Appleloosa our train got ambushed by buffalo. They turned out to be pretty nice though, so it wasn't that bad. We didn't see any dragons or diamond dogs on that trip, but they are around. They weren't even all that far from Ponyville."

"Appleloosa's ok, but all the real excitement is here around Ponyville. We've had all kinds of crazy stuff happen here. It's always fun! But anyway, it's still a good thing to have a friend around to help you out, just in case. Even if nothing bad happens, everything is more fun with your friends."

"Hmm, so how does Sugarcube Corner sound for the party? We host a lot of parties there. I'll have to check with the Cakes to be sure, but they're usually happy to host. I guess we could do something out in the park, too, though it might be a little late to be outside by the time I can get everything ready."