Q is for Discord

QDiscord

About Myself: Hobbies; Weight Lifting, MS paint, computer games, gun colelcting. two watt lasers that set things on fire! @..@ ehehehee

How I found Canterlot.com: How i found out of this place? Chatter in SL, in trotsdale during a chaos session.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: FANTSTUFF! So much fan flick out there and dark storys. Got turned into a brony.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Here're some common items you may want to tell us; Items? ITEMS? Well. So many! What do you want to know for chaos sake!

About myself.: Perhaps weve meet? Discord? Short for Discord, chaos and disharmony?

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Wildfire. A blue and most adorable pony. That innocent face is implosive cuteness thats almost as preaty as a type be Supernova or a binary starsystem of pulsars.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: To be honest all the fan fic. Youtube fan stuff and music. The darker storys. Hey i am discord i love the darkstuff.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinky pie. She loves chaos and chocolete milk. She is best pony, as you say it. Ehehehahahawwhaha!

[PS. This is the annoyingly twentieth time i tried to submit this. The proccess is annoying. So Yeah, its short. Deal with it. xD]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At long last. What took you so long? You should be ashamed of yourself. Making poor ponies wait so long...

Now, get to work. There are many things to do around here.

Welcome to Canterlot... although I might be condemned for those words.

On the side... why the question stands for favorite pony? When obviously, discord and his glass drinking abilities are most peculiar. And discord himself is most entertaining of course.

:20: What soul kid? I will hunts*ketchup bottle flings out of a window and at you* You down and attach some lovely magic strings to you and make you tap dance! :kissy: While eating a stale twinky.

I believe that you will find that I'm more than up to the task of standing up to you, you monster. "Your jedi mind tricks won't work on me... ONLY MONEY."

BTW, thanks for joining our RP, I can't wait to see what you do...