Q is for Discord

QDiscord

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*would make his eyes turn into hypnoses eyes as he places the money in the way, then raises it. His eyes staring into his corrupting him like he did twilight and the others so long ago*

Yes, cold hard cash. So many things you want to. And look. Heres the stuff.

Seriously, this is just pure insanity. No doubt some crazed lunatic of a popinjay is behind iiiiiOH HELLOOO, HOW ARE YOU, YOU WONDERFUL, GOLDEN APPLE OF AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO MESS WITH ME IN ANY FASHIONplease. :oops: *Le wince.*

*cackles madly at her mention of a golden apple* Haaaawww hawhawhawhawhawwwwww. As you were saying my little pony? :kissy: *playfully cracks his knuckles jsut to watch her wince and cower a bit before pointing at her and BLAM! A silly to phat and monocle adorns her head, and right eye. Soon a teapot floats in the air tilting to fill a upside down teacup on a saucer in black in whick checker.* Have some tea!~

*cackles madly at her mention of a golden apple* Haaaawww hawhawhawhawhawwwwww. As you were saying my little pony? :kissy: *playfully cracks his knuckles jsut to watch her wince and cower a bit before pointing at her and BLAM! A silly to phat and monocle adorns her head, and right eye. Soon a teapot floats in the air tilting to fill a upside down teacup on a saucer in black in whick checker.* Have some tea!~

I like this guy's style.

I'm glad SOMEONE likes this uncouth, discombobulated whimsy, because I CERTAINLY--

...Oh. Yes, I'd enjoy some tea, thank you~ *Flips the teacup right side up and...ends up with tea in the face. Like a boss.*

:20: *flexes, as he in second life is body builder discord. And his domain is in teh wastelands. A lovely lot of chaos that place* Good pony. He stares into her eyes sipping some tea himself, his eyes spiraling with colours as he trys to discord her like he did the blue pony.* So what do to hmmm?