TurnTimber [FINAL]

Hi Alison,

This character is going to need some changes before it can be approved.

- Although your character is a pirate, they cannot be destructive. It sounds like this character gets her kicks robbing people or fighting, and that isn't at all what mane RP is about.

- Her bounty has to change, ten billion bits is an unreasonable amount of money for mane RP. You could easily change it to 'a large bounty' instead of a specific number.

To further my suggestion to you today, and as requested, my suggestion is here as a proposed idea.

If a total revision is easier, The character herself could be a handypony, a character who is willing to put herself out for any job put to her, but overreaches herself on occasions.

That way, she has a means to acquire bits, but still has the occasional potential for problems in her pursuit for payment of bits, without the need for illegal activity!

Alison, I applaud your decision to move Turn Timber to a Crossover RP character, the standards are much different for them than for the Mane RP.

Good luck with this!

:D:D:D:D

As I had stated to Twi and Jester, the bounty was a joke and would have gladly changed it at any request.

Very sorry about that and I hope that everything for her is still in order.